Tina Filled with never-before-seen archival footage, personal photos, and audiotapes, the new HBO documentary tells the story of the legendary Tina Turner . In the film's first trailer, the singer tells the story of her mother. "I thought she was so pretty March," she says. Turner recalls how she used to love to watch her mother cook, until one day — she ran off and never came back. Over a moving rendition of "Proud Mary," Turner says: "I wanted her to come for me, and I waited. She never did. And it's alright, you know why? I'm a girl from a cotton field that pulled myself above the destruction and the mistakes, and I'm here for you." (March 27th) The Handmaid's Tale, Season Four June Osborne ( Elisabeth Moss ) has made her escape from Gilead. In a deserted city, June has traded in her handmaid's red dress and white bonnet uniform for casual clothes. In a flashback, June appears in a truck bed with members of the resistance, who appear to have helped her escape. While Billie Eilish's "You Should See Me in a Crown" plays, forces from Gilead prepare to hunt her down. However, June is unphased, ready… Read full this story
- The It List: HBO's 'Watchmen' series debuts, Angelina Jolie rocks Maleficent’s razor-sharp cheekbones again, 'Pulp Fiction' turns 25 and the best in pop culture the week of October 14, 2019
- You're Not Paranoid - The SEC is out to get you!
- Hello from Toronto - A Culinary Tour of St. Lawrence Market & An Exploration of St. Lawrence Hall
- Hello From Toronto - Exploring Chinatown and Kensington
- Giving Parents a Break
- Made of Honor (2008) Movie Rating and Review
- The Chinese in California
- Back-to-School List - 10 Tips for Trade Shows
- Prospector Sam - The Famous Tenderfoot Miner
- Run, Pony, Run - Pony Express
Trailers of the Week: ‘The Handmaid’s Tale,’ ‘Tina,’ ‘The Underground Railroad’ and More have 316 words, post on www.rollingstone.com at February 27, 2021. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.