Winona Ryder reprises her Edward Scissorhands role in Cadillac’s new Super Bowl ad with Timothée Chalamet as Edward’s son, and the commercial will have you wishing it was a trailer for a real movie. In the original movie from director Tim Burton, Ryder played Kim Boggs, a teenage girl who falls in love with a created man with scissor-fingers appropriately named Edward Scissorhands (Johnny Depp). The Super Bowl ad reveals that Kim bore a son to Edward named Edgar, who seems to face a lot of the same struggles as his father. “This is the story of a boy with scissors for hands . No, not that one ,” Ryder says in the commercial, portraying an older Kim Boggs. RELATED: Timothee Chalamet’s Edward Scissorhands Commercial Wins Tim Burton’s Approval Timothée Chalamet is a real dead ringer for Edward Scissorhands, and it’s not difficult at all to imagine him as Edward’s son, Edgar. Getting up in the morning, riding the bus, going to school, and even playing catch with friends are all very difficult for Edgar, given his condition. He works at a local deli, preparing food for customers in the same way his father mastered hedge and ice sculptures. Life… Read full this story
- Hugh Jackman Revealed in New Dundee Sneak Peek
- Was 1980s fashion REALLY that bad? The Crown showcases Princess Diana's garish wardrobe - including novelty knits, gingham and Peter Pan collars
- The Crown creator Peter Morgan admits confrontation between Prince Charles and Lord Mountbatten that has shocked royals was 'made up in my head'
- Palace outrage at Netflix's The Crown as Prince Charles' friends launch a blistering attack on the TV drama and accuse producers of 'trolling on a Hollywood budget' ahead of the fourth series' launch
- NFL live stream 2020/21: how to watch every week 12 game online from anywhere
- Dancing with the Stars Season 22 Cast Announced
- 100 Vintage Baby Names Coming Back Into Style
- Tory MP blasts The Crown's twisted portrayal of Margaret Thatcher and the Falklands War as 'utter rubbish' as Netflix show is slammed for being 'pro-IRA'
- Harry and William will hate The Crown's 'grotesque and deeply unfair' portrayal of their parents - but Harry has now stepped into a 'bear trap' with his lucrative deal with Netflix, royal experts warn
- Gutfeld on late-night comedy’s response to the election
Timothée Chalamet Is Edward Scissorhands' Son in Cadillac Super Bowl Commercial have 382 words, post on movieweb.com at February 7, 2021. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.