Getty/Instagram The Weeknd’s super-natural looks are just as amazing as his voice! Here is a 22-year-old version of the singer showing off his stylish good looks at an award show in New York City back in 2013 (left). This was the same year he released his first studio album titled “Kiss Land”. And, 8 years later … the Super Bowl LV halftime performer shared a stunning selfie showing off his perfectly chiseled jawline and sculpted cheekbones on Instagram just last month after keeping his face covered with bandages during his recent performance for a storyline around his new album “After Hours” (right). We’re sure there will be plenty more to be seen on stage later today during his solo halftime show because his good looks are blinding … light. The question is … The Weeknd … Something Went Wrong
- Hard Work, Sweets & Genes: A 127-Year-Old Russian Granny's Secrets to Long Life
- After $1 Million Drug Flop, UniQure Revives in Gene Therapy
- Study identifies genes related to cleverness
- How getting your nails done could KILL you – as doc warns it’s ‘as bad as tanning beds’
- A Good Story Doesn't Make a Great Investment Idea
- Kris Jenner: Kanye West has 'good intentions'
- The Good, Bad and Ugly of U.K. Stocks in the First Half of 2018
- Viewers impressed as Patrick Kielty examines Good Friday Agreement
- Maybe This Is as Good as Innovation Gets
- Taking painkillers for period pain is a BAD idea, doc warns – revealing best ways to ease cramps
The Weeknd -- Good Genes Or Good Docs?! have 239 words, post on www.tmz.com at February 7, 2021. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.