EXCLUSIVE : Mark Ivanir , the Ukrainian-Israeli actor who has starred in The Good Shepherd and Netflix series Away , has joined the cast of Season 4 of German crime drama Babylon Berlin . Deadline understands that he will recur in the new season, which is produced by Tom Tykwer's X Filme Creative Pool in co-production with ARD Degeto, WDR, Sky, and Beta Film. It airs on Sky in Germany and the UK, while Netflix streams the series in the U.S. Centering on German author Volker Kutscher's character, police inspector Gereon Rath (Volker Bruch), the lavish German-language series about 1920s and '30s Berlin has scored record ratings in Germany and has sold into more than 90 markets by Beta Film. Ivanir has recurred on shows including Homeland , Transparent, and The New Pope , as well as appearing in films including The Terminal and Get Smart . He is repped by A3 Artists Agency and Thurline.
- Everything you need to know about Netflix’s Criminal, from who it stars to when it starts
- David E. Kelley’s ‘Big Sky’ & Kari Lizer’s ‘Call Your Mother’ Get ABC Series Orders, Other Pilots Still In Play
- Netflix new arrivals this week: ‘Betaal’, ‘The Love Birds’ and the 'Snowpiercer' TV adaptation
- The best war movies on Netflix
- The Sinner fans rejoice as Netflix confirms season three of the crime drama will be released on June 19
- Buckle Up and Check Out the Cast of
- Bundesliga: Hertha blow away Union to claim Berlin derby revenge
- Episode review: Netflix F1 doc retains focus on casual fans
- Here's Something to Cheer For: See the Cast of
- The Boys season 2 release date announcement, cast, episode titles, and everything else we know
‘The Good Shepherd’ & ‘Away’ Actor Mark Ivanir Joins The Cast Of Sky/Netflix German Series ‘Babylon Berlin’ have 272 words, post on deadline.com at February 26, 2021. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.