EXCLUSIVE: When it comes to which major studio's trailers fared the best during the Super Bowl, it stands to reason that it would be Marvel 's upcoming Disney + series The Falcon and the Winter Soldier . The series which reteams Anthony Mackie, Sebastian Stan, and Daniel Bruhl from the Avengers -verse drew 125M views (that's from its spot and trailer traffic combined) in the 24 hours following the big game. This is according to social media analytic sources. Not only is that figure a record for a streaming series trailer, but it squashes a number of other trailer viewing titles as well, i.e. last year's Black Widow Super Bowl Spot which drew 119M in its first 24 hours, as well as WandaVision 's 53M in the 24 hours following its airing on last September's Primetime Emmys (the previous trailer record-holder for a streaming series). Falcon and the Winter Soldier 's 24 hour views also bested that of Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker (111M views online following its drop at 2019 Star Wars Celebration), as well as Captain Marvel from a strictly digital to digital breakdown (38.3M vs. 20.5M). Social volume exceeded most comps with over 217K mentions and generated… Read full this story
- Marvel’s The Falcon and the Winter Soldier delayed until 2021 as Disney+ filming pushed back to November
- FMIA: Roger Goodell Is Ready For A Covid Season. Are You Ready For A Bucs-Ravens Super Bowl in Tampa?
- Disney+ September releases 2020 – new series, TV and films
- Margo Price On Her New Livestream and Online Reaction To Her 'WAP' Cover
- How to watch Quest for the Stanley Cup online: stream every episode on ESPN+
- Brandy Vs Monica's ‘Verzuz’ Was a Record Breaker
- Francis Bacon triptych sells for $84m after bidding war at live-streamed auction amid coronavirus pandemic
- England vs Pakistan live stream: how to watch the T20 cricket series from anywhere
- How to watch The Boys: stream every new season 2 episode online from anywhere today
- England vs Australia live stream: how to watch T20 cricket online from anywhere
‘The Falcon And The Winter Soldier’ Super Bowl Spot Smashes Online Viewing Record For A Streaming Series have 338 words, post on deadline.com at February 9, 2021. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.