Exclusive Details Getty Tekashi 6ix9ine had a forcefield of protection around him in late 2018 — shortly before he was locked up — but forgot to pay the people guarding him … so claims a security company in a new lawsuit. 69 is being sued by Metropolitan Patrol, which claims it provided protection for the guy … including 11 days in November 2018. Part of that time Tekashi was in L.A. rolling deep with bodyguards, as seen in pics. Backgrid According to the docs, obtained by TMZ, Metropolitan Patrol says Tekashi signed a contract with them in which they agreed to provide round-the-clock armed security. The lawsuit even includes a detailed schedule of shifts they claim to have worked work. It looks like the rate was $85/hour during the day, while the late-night shifts cost $127.50/hour. MP also claims it provided him armored vehicles … namely, a fully-loaded Yukon with ballistic panels and 2 police-style Ford Explorers complete with lights, sirens, everything. Document Launch Doc All in all, Metropolitan says Tekashi’s tab came to a little over $75k for the job — but when it came time to pay up, they claim he simply refused to fork over the money…. Read full this story
- Tekashi 6ix9ine Requesting Tight Security to Do Community Service
- Tekashi 6ix9ine Says He Signed $5 Million Live Stream Deal
- New York Uber and Lyft drivers win key battle over unpaid unemployment benefits
- Coronavirus Unemployment: Will Another Audit Fix the EDD?
- Donald Trump orders 175 federal agents into Chicago and other cities and defies Portland mayor's demand to get feds out claiming 'liberal Democrats' are letting cities run out of control
- Hundreds camp out in Oklahoma unemployment lines
- Trump Administration Plots Crackdown by Feds in Cities Nationwide
- Breakingviews - China's Huawei holds a 5G trump card
- Invasion of the Home Snatchers
- Coronavirus news from the Bay Area: March 10-11
Tekashi 6ix9ine Sued for Unpaid Security Bill Totaling More Than $75k have 296 words, post on www.tmz.com at February 3, 2021. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.