It’s known to all that Taapsee Pannu is a powerhouse of talent. Over the years, the actress has proven her mettle with her shining performances in films like Pink , Badla , Thappad among others. Just like her reel avatar, Taapsee doesn’t fail to impress us in real life too; whether it’s giving back to trolls or speaking fearlessly on various issues. Recently, Taapsee said that she doesn’t need ‘big films’ like her contemporaries, Deepika Padukone and Alia Bhatt, because she chooses to be a part of ‘good stories’ instead. The actress was responding to a fans’ tweet in which he had written that Taapsee has a league of her own. A netizen had written, “#DeepikaPadukone and #AliaBhatt are having big films in their kitty. It will be a good competition between these two actress for the no1 spot in coming years. Also @taapsee is in her own league with some superb line-ups..” In response, Taapsee wrote back to him, “Thank you Rahul. But I don’t believe I need to be a part of ‘big films’ I believe in being a part of ‘good stories’ and contribute in making it big.” Have a look at the tweet. Thank you Rahul…. Read full this story
- Taapsee Pannu says that violence can never be an expression of love
- ‘Thappad Will Expose The Elephant In The Room’: Says Taapsee Pannu, Referring To Domestic Violence
- Taapsee Pannu says domestic violence happens with ‘three women out of five’, believes Thappad will reveal ‘elephant in the room’
- Smriti Irani lauds the trailer of Taapsee Pannu's 'Thappad'; says 'this is a story that I will definitely watch'
- Taapsee Pannu: There's nothing like a slap 'out of love', it's aggression
- Smriti Irani lauds Taapsee Pannu's Thappad, says 'will definitely watch the film'
- Taapsee Pannu Reacts To Smriti Irani’s Praise For Thappad: ‘Happy We All Connect On This Issue’
- Malang Zooms Past Shikara at Box Office on Day 1, Taapsee Pannu and Swara Bhasker Cast Votes in New Delhi
- Taapsee Pannu: Thappad is not an answer to Kabir Singh
- Smriti Irani showers praises on Taapsee Pannu, promises she will watch Thappad: ‘It’s not ok to hit a woman, not even just one slap’
Taapsee Pannu Doesn't Believe She Needs To Be A Part Of 'Big Films'; Says She Chooses To Do 'Good Stories' have 362 words, post on www.filmibeat.com at February 8, 2021. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.