Following the recent announcement that The Young and the Restless and Daytime Emmy nominee Sasha Calle has won the role of Supergirl in DC’s upcoming adventure, The Flash , talented artist Boss Logic has put together what the character may look like when she makes her debut on the big screen. The artist’s take on the costume is very practical and is a modern reimagining of Supergirl’s red and blue duds. Gone is the short skirt and cape and in their place are a pair of much more appropriate trousers and a sort of sash. “Some fun with today’s news, congrats to our new Supergirl @sashacalle.” RELATED: Sasha Calle Is Supergirl in DC’s The Flash Movie The Boss Logic imaginization of the suit to be worn by Sasha Calle takes a lot of inspiration from the recent Future State comic book arc and that imagined version of Superwoman, while also incorporating some elements from Henry Cavill’s suit, while still keeping everything looking colourful and classic. While Calle does not look exactly like what fans expect to see when they picture Supergirl , The Flash director Andy Muschietti assured fans that she is the right actor for the job. Muschietti watched… Read full this story
- Jonathan Majors Is Kang the Conqueror in Ant-Man 3 Fan Art
- Supergirl star Chyler Leigh thanks fans for support after coming out in essay inspired by her gay character's moving scene: 'It's been a long road for my husband and I'
- Deadpool Concept Art Confirms Huge Marvel Easter Egg
- Amanda Holden, 49, risks flashing her underwear as she shares a VERY cheeky slow motion video swishing her plunging white midi dress
- Dramatic moment explosives thrown into Trump supporter’s home – and MAGA fan fears he was deliberately targeted
- Miley Cyrus expresses 'frustration' over release of her new album as fans complain physical copies were not available at major retailers
- Hollywood’s sexiest films revealed as sizzling strip teases, outrageous romps & kinky role play leave fans flustered
- Sophie Turner, 23, looks leggy in denim shorts as she joins husband Joe Jonas, 29, on night out after scooping two prizes at the Teen Choice Awards
- Diggle Is Returning To The Arrowverse For Two Different Roles
- Spider-Ham’s Very Unkosher Journey From Joke to
Sasha Calle Transforms Into Supergirl in BossLogic's The Flash Fan Art have 366 words, post on movieweb.com at February 22, 2021. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.