When Rush Limbaugh , the Great Bloviater of the AM dial, signed off from the "Limbaugh Institute for Advanced Conservative Studies," two days before Christmas, he warned the faithful in the raspy remains of his famous trumpeting baritone: "The day is gonna come, folks, where I'm not going to be able to do this anymore." For 13 terrible days in Trumpland — while the mad president that Limbaugh helped make possible was flailing for survival, while the faithful were trying to " stop the steal " of the election, and even while the Republicans blew their Senate majority in the Georgia runoffs — the loudest voice in the right-wing echo chamber remained silent. By the time January 6th rolled around, even the millions of fans praying for a miracle cancer cure had to figure: If Rush had passed up the chance to fearmonger about Raphael Warnock's old sermons and mock Jon Ossoff's hair, well, he must be finished. At least with his trademark golden microphone, if not with this earthly realm. But then, a miracle: The president incited a white riot on Capitol Hill, and like a mortally wounded superhero detecting cries of distress from his people, Limbaugh got himself to… Read full this story
- ‘The Rush Limbaugh Show’ Renewed in ‘Long-Term’ Deal
- Rush Limbaugh renews radio show contract in a 'long-term' deal
- Rush Limbaugh on possible war with Iran or North Korea: America 'cannot lose'
- Rush Limbaugh renews radio contract with 'long-term' deal
- Rush Limbaugh And Trump Discussed ‘Golden Showers’ Story During Recent Golf Outing [VIDEO]
- Trump Says Obama Designated Qassem Soleimani a Terrorist but 'Did Nothing About It'
- The Best Screenplay Oscar Race Just Got a Little Interesting
- Lottie Moss EXCLUSIVE: Newly-sober model breaks down after 'drunk, cling-on' pals RUIN 22nd birthday and are THROWN out of her £2K a night suite... hours before 'lonely' star leaves UK
- What Would Have Been Nominated for This Year’s Best Popular Film Oscar?
- How Did a Todd Haynes Movie Get Ignored This Awards Season?
Rush Limbaugh Did His Best to Ruin America have 333 words, post on www.rollingstone.com at February 17, 2021. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.