Products featured are independently selected by our editorial team and we may earn a commission from purchases made from our links; the retailer may also receive certain auditable data for accounting purposes. JUDY , the "ready kit" company known for its bright orange bug-out bags and emergency kits, has launched a new promo that gets you up to 25% off its best-selling products. The company, which just celebrated its one-year anniversary, says emergency preparedness is more important than ever, as winter storms and natural disasters continue to ravage parts of the country. The latest JUDY emergency kit discount gets you its best-selling "Ready System" for just $450 (regularly $600). That's a 25% discount on a family-sized stash of supplies, with more than 100 safety-tested tools for both big and small emergencies. The Ready System includes first-aid kits, face masks, food and water (with a five-year shelf life), hand warmers, survival tools and more. The supplies come packaged in four different-sized units: a container-style "Safe," a durable backpack, and two grab-and-go pouches. JUDY JUDY Ready System Emergency Kit, $450, available at JUDY.co We suggest keeping the main kit in your house or garage, and then stashing the backpack in your car,… Read full this story
- How to prepare an emergency kit
- ICICI Bank, Ruchi Soya, DRL and Vedanta among top stocks to watch today
- Infosys, Fortis Healthcare and SBI among top stocks to track today
- Eating Outside The Box: The Whole Kaboodle On Meal Kits
- Cipla, IIFL Holdings and Oberoi Realty among top stocks to track today
- Will Investors Eat Up The Fresh New Industry of Meal Kits?
- Intuitive Surgical Breaks Out To Record After FDA Approves New Robot
- Stock Market Forecast For The Next Six Months: What Can You Expect?
- Grubhub Still In Buy Range As Stocks Rise; When Is It Time To Buy Back Tesla?
- Dow Jones Stocks Apple, Microsoft, Intel, Nike, Visa Are In Buy Range
RS Recommends: The Well-Stocked Emergency Kit Approved by Oprah is 25% Off Right now have 314 words, post on www.rollingstone.com at February 23, 2021. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.