Products featured are independently selected by our editorial team and we may earn a commission from purchases made from our links; the retailer may also receive certain auditable data for accounting purposes.
JUDY , the "ready kit" company known for its bright orange bug-out bags and emergency kits, has launched a new promo that gets you up to 25% off its best-selling products.
The company, which just celebrated its one-year anniversary, says emergency preparedness is more important than ever, as winter storms and natural disasters continue to ravage parts of the country.
The latest JUDY emergency kit discount gets you its best-selling "Ready System" for just $450 (regularly $600). That's a 25% discount on a family-sized stash of supplies, with more than 100 safety-tested tools for both big and small emergencies. The Ready System includes first-aid kits, face masks, food and water (with a five-year shelf life), hand warmers, survival tools and more. The supplies come packaged in four different-sized units: a container-style "Safe," a durable backpack, and two grab-and-go pouches.
We suggest keeping the main kit in your house or garage, and then stashing the backpack in your car, in case of emergencies. The zip pouch and the sling bag/fanny pack are great to keep by your door or bed, in case you need to make a quick escape. Get 25% off the Ready System Emergency Kit with this JUDY discount. There's no promo code needed; discount is automatically applied at checkout.
The Best Bug-Out Bags to Have on Hand for Emergencies
Xmas or Bust: The Untold Story of ‘National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation’
Need something a little less bulky or for a smaller family? Individuals and couples alike are buying up JUDY's "Mover Max" bundle — an all-in-one kit that tucks all your emergency supplies into a fully waterproof backpack. JUDY says the 500D tarpaulin material (similar to what you find on heavy-duty tents) has fully-welded seams to keep out moisture, and is puncture-resistant.
Regularly $195, the JUDY Mover Max backpack is on sale for just $175.50 – a 10% discount. While there are a number of companies offering bug-out bags for emergencies , JUDY's emergency kits are known for their smart organizational system, which gives everything a clear and secure place in the bag or box. Each kit also includes space for personal items, say, if you need to throw your phone, wallet/ID, or extra food into the pockets as you leave the house.
According to its website , JUDY says natural disasters affect close to 160 million people worldwide every year and more than 60% of families don't have an emergency plan in place. Having a well-stocked emergency survival kit is a good starting point. Need more convincing? JUDY CEO and founder Simon Huck has earned raves for the prep kits from celeb BFFs like Kim Kardashian, John Legend and Chrissy Teigen, while Oprah named the JUDY emergency kit as one of her "Oprah's Favorite Things" for 2020.
Aside from emergency use, we like JUDY bags for camping or hiking too. They'll hold up to all weather conditions outdoors, and are roomy enough to use for your gear and accessories as well.
The JUDY sale is on for a limited time and quantities are moving quickly. See full discount details and full selection here .
- The week that was: Graphite stocks mint money; 31 [email protected] high
- This Chinese IPO Stock Breaks Out; Apple Holds Steady As Stock Market Trims Losses
- 10 stock ideas that brokerages say can deliver gains in 3 weeks
- Rs 126.79 cr annual plan approved for Pulwama
- When multibaggers slip! 11 stocks that are in the red after five-year dream run
- Tata Steel posts Rs 10,187 crore profit in Q4 on exceptional gain of Rs 11,376 crore
- Eicher Motors Q4 profit marginally up at Rs 462 crore
- If you are rushing to buy PSU bank stocks, do read this once
- Sun Pharma reports 7% rise in Q4 profit at Rs 1,376 crore, beats Street estimates
- Hindalco Q4 profit drops 25% YoY to Rs 377 crore; misses Street estimates
- 9 consumption stocks that offer relative value
- CDWP approves 24 development projects worth Rs 19.6 billion
- EMERGING MARKETS-Argentine stocks again rally in bullish day across LatAm
- EMERGING MARKETS-Emerging FX poised for biggest weekly loss in 18 months
- Price tag for restricting felons' rights after prison put at $385 million a year
- ITC reports 10% YoY rise in Q4 profit at Rs 2,933 crore, announces Rs 5.15 dividend
- Bajaj Auto Q4 profit jumps 36% YoY to Rs 1,175 crore
- Cameroon: Human Rights Commission
- The Best Brake Bleeding Kit for Your Car (2018)
- EMERGING MARKETS-Rising U.S. yields push emerging FX further into doldrums
RS Recommends: The Well-Stocked Emergency Kit Approved by Oprah is 25% Off Right now have 785 words, post on www.rollingstone.com at February 23, 2021. This is cached page on Movie News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.