Is it merely coincidence that NASA 's Perseverance landed on Mars on Thursday and the alt-history space race drama For All Mankind saw its second season debut Friday on Apple TV+? Not according to some of the series' creators and cast. "The timing isn't bad either I have to give Apple credit for making it right for our launch," said executive producer Ben Nedivi today on a panel at the virtual TCA "I think they funded Perseverance just for our launch," added a laughing Joel Kinnaman. "It's all coming together," stated EP Ronald D. Moore . All joking aside, and the timing is kind of great for For All Mankind , the much heralded and much watched touchdown on the red planet by the $2.7 billion robotic explorer on Thursday has had a real impact on the show, says Moore. Related Story The Show To Watch This Week: ‘Clarice,’ ‘It’s A Sin,’ ‘The Luminaries’ & ‘For All Mankind’ Season 2 Reviewed "I did see it and it was really cool and it was fun to sort of watch something like that happen when we've played moments like that in our fictional universe …seeing people watch a landing and then burst… Read full this story
- Pregnant Mandy Moore shows off her seven month baby bump with a stylish mirror selfie: '30 weeks with this tiny kickboxer'
- The 53 best TV shows to stream on Netflix
- How Julia Donaldson conquered the world, one rhyme at a time
- Netflix: excellent movies to watch this week in December 2020
- The best Dolby Atmos movies for your home theater
- 100 Best Movies of 2020, According to Audiences
- Final goodbye: Recalling influential people who died in 2020
- 'Rotten to the core!' Republican senator Ben Sasse slams Donald Trump's pardon spree after Roger Stone, Paul Manafort and Jared Kushner's father are given clemency with promise of more to come
- Roger Stone says he found out about his pardon from watching Fox News as he thanks Donald Trump and is granted clemency along with 28 others including Paul Manafort and Jared Kushner's father who hired a prostitute to seduce his brother-in-law
- The factory farm for TikTok fame: How six Gen-Z influencers are living in a £5million country home and broadcasting their lives in a bid to boost their profiles after a US version catapulted its residents to stardom
Perseverance’s Mars Landing Inspires Apple TV+’s ‘For All Mankind’, Creator Ronald D. Moore Reveals; Perfect Timing have 390 words, post on deadline.com at February 19, 2021. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.