New York Governor Andrew Cuomo apologized if comments he's made to female aides were interpreted as "unwanted flirtation" but denied he ever touched or propositioned anyone. In a statement issued Sunday evening, he asked for an outside, independent review of allegations by two women. Last week, a former aide Lindsey Boylan in a blog post accused the governor of advances including an unwanted kiss and an invitation to play strip poker. Yesterday, the New York Times published an interview with another former aide, Charlotte Bennett , 25, who said the governor had harassed her last spring at the height of the Covid-19 pandemic. She left the administration in November. "At work sometimes I think I am being playful and make jokes that I think are funny. I do, on occasion, tease people in what I think is a good natured way," Cuomo said. "I do it in public and in private. You have seen me do it at briefings hundreds of times. I have teased people about their personal lives, their relationships, about getting married or not getting married. I mean no offense and only attempt to add some levity and banter to what is a very serious business." (S… Read full this story
- ‘Contagion’ Screenwriter Scott Burns Directs ‘Roll Up Your Sleeves’ Promo For NY Gov. Andrew Cuomo’s State Vaccination Push
- Protesters Rally Outside Gov. Andrew Cuomo’s NYC Office To Demand Impeachment
- New Yorkers Call For Gov. Andrew Cuomo’s Impeachment, Accuser Lindsey Boylan Speaks Out At NYC Rally
- New York AG Could Investigate Gov. Andrew Cuomo over Coronavirus Book
- Poll: Majority of New York Democrats Do Not Want Gov. Andrew Cuomo to Resign
- Is Gov. Andrew Cuomo Just Going To Northam His Way Through This Impeachment Crisis?
- Current Aide Accuses Andrew Cuomo of Sexual Harassment
- Report: FBI Probing Whether Andrew Cuomo’s Staff Provided False Nursing Home Data
- Andrew Cuomo Reportedly Threatened to Compare Lacklustre Endorser to 'Child Rapist' in Leaked Audio
- New York AG asked to investigate if Cuomo used state resources on his book
NY Gov. Andrew Cuomo Apologizes For “Insensitive” Behavior As State AG Preps Independent Investigation Of Harassment Claims have 338 words, post on deadline.com at February 28, 2021. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.