Anyone who has ever read a comic or seen a Marvel movie knows that death is never truly the end, and that a character can return from even the most mortal of wounds. Such an outcome could well be the case for Michael B Jordan’s Black Panther villain, Erik “Killmonger” Stevens, with the actor recently revealing that, while he can’t comment on upcoming sequel Black Panther 2 , he would love to return to the MCU. “I can’t say too much about that one, honestly. With the year that we’ve had, and the loss of a dear friend , they were figuring out whatever they need to do and what was best for the franchise. But they’re family, so if I ever had the opportunity to get back into that franchise, I would.” RELATED: Black Panther 2 Director Talks the Profound Challenge of Carrying on Without Chadwick Boseman Introduced in 2018’s Black Panther , Killmonger is a U.S. black-ops soldier who seeks to overthrow his cousin T’Challa (Chadwick Boseman), in order to rule over Wakanda and use their advanced technology to overthrow the world and bring an end to oppression. Jordan’s character was killed by T’Challa during the exciting finale,… Read full this story
- Black Films: Are They Here To Stay?
- Michael B. Jordan honors Central Park 5 with ACLU Courage Award
- Reflecting on Notre Dame and the Rightful Return of Africa’s Soul
- Charles Barkley disses ‘Space Jam’ reboot: ‘We don’t need two’
- Louisville should expand swimming opportunities for black people
- What you need to know about ‘Avengers: Endgame’ characters before you see the movie
- Blue-on-black injustice reflected in art
- At San Diego Museum of Art, snapshots of 'Black Life'
- Keegan-Michael Key on the new 'Lion King'
- Buffalo Bills 2019 NFL Draft needs: Later rounds for offensive linemen
Michael B. Jordan Will Return as Killmonger in Black Panther 2 If Needed have 295 words, post on movieweb.com at February 9, 2021. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.