The Danish Girl and Bullhead actor Matthias Schoenaerts has been cast in the title role of an ambitious Sky and Canal+ reimagining of classic Italian spaghetti western, Django . The high-concept English-language series is loosely based on Sergio Corbucci's 1966 feature, and is being made by Cattleya, the ITV Studios-backed company behind Gomorrah. France's Atlantique Productions is also producing. The story is set in the Wild West in the 1860s and 1870s. Sarah and John have founded New Babylon, a city of outcasts, full of men and women of all backgrounds, races and creeds, that welcomes everyone with open arms. Haunted by the murder of his family eight years earlier, Django is still looking for his daughter, believing she may have survived the killing. He is shocked to find her in New Babylon, about to marry John. Related Story Matthias Schoenaerts To Star As Bomb Disposal Expert In ‘Wildlands’, Tom Hardy To Produce & HanWay To Launch Sales — Cannes But Sarah, now a grown woman, wants Django to leave, as she fears he will put New Babylon in jeopardy if he stays. However, Django, believing the city is in danger, is adamant that he will not lose his daughter twice…. Read full this story
- Blowing The Bloody Doors Off Of The Original The Italian Job
- HBO Cocks Head, Shrugs, Casts Jude Law as an American Pope
- First Sky-HBO co-production 'The Young Pope' signs Diane Keaton to star with Jude Law
- Square-Enix's New RPG Harkens Back To Their Big 90s Classics
- This Is Gonna Be A Good Year For JRPG Fans
- Forza Horizon 3 review
- Can an exploitation movie be a great movie?
- A Drive Through The End Of The World
- Is The Fun Retro Spy Thriller You Really Should Go See
- The 11 best video games of 2016
Matthias Schoenaerts Cast As Django In Sky/Canal+ Remake Of Classic Italian Western have 288 words, post on deadline.com at February 18, 2021. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.