The audience is waiting for Black Widow , Phase 4’s original debutante; however constant delays due to the COVID-19 pandemic have extended the film’s release. But looks like we aren’t the only ones who have been deprived of the action-packed solo film led by Scarlett Johansson’s Natasha Romanoff. Interestingly, Marvel execs have constantly denied Black Widow screening requests from Spider-man star Tom Holland. We do understand his craving though, as the film was supposed to release back in May 2020, and now has been moved not once but twice, currently scheduled to release on May 7, 2021. And still, given the situation, it’s pretty unclear if Black Widow could make it to theatres in time; as Marvel would probably want a full house on its shows to cover up for the profit expectations. RELATED: Black Widow Will Debut on Disney+ Premier Access and in Theaters This July Apparently, Tom Holland has been pestering Marvel for a long time now for them to set up a screening for him. However, his requests are falling on deaf ears probably. And maybe, Marvel has its own reasons. Black Widow is setting up a whole new story for the character, and is even introducing… Read full this story
- What's in a Name - Marvel Super-Heroes vs Classic TV Shows
- Marvel's The Avengers Via Blu-ray 3D/Blu-ray/DVD + Digital Copy
- Tom Cruise is Right?
- The Stars Tell Why They Apply "Head On" To Their Foreheads!
- John Ritter’s son, widow share memories of late ‘Three’s Company’ star: ‘He was such a loving dad’
- For Widows Only - 5 Mistakes To Avoid This Holiday Season
- Jennifer Aniston bashes Marvel: I'm not interested in 'living in a green screen'
- Tom Sizemore Attempts To Fix Damaged Reputation Through His New Reality TV Series
- A Romance in Augsburg [Chapters: 7 & 8: Love Making in the Black Forest]
- Combine the top pocket watches properly
Marvel Won't Let Spider-Man Star Tom Holland Watch Black Widow Just Yet have 308 words, post on movieweb.com at February 26, 2021. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.