Lady Gaga has reportedly offered a $500,000 reward for her dogs’ return after the French bulldogs were stolen and her dog walker was shot. According to the Los Angeles Police Department, a male suspect shot and wounded Lady Gaga’s dog walker, Ryan Fischer, and stole two of her three French bulldogs, Koji and Gustav. A home surveillance footage obtained by TMZ showed the dog walker walking the pooches at around 9:40 pm on Wednesday night when a white, four-door Nissan Altima (reported by police) pulled up alongside him. Two men can be seen stepping out of the car and yelling, “Give it up!”. When Ryan refused to give up the dogs, he was shot once with semi-automatic handgun and left on the sidewalk. Out Of Three Lady Gaga’s Two French Bulldogs Were Stollen The duo then grabbed two dogs and fled in the car, while Ryan reportedly clung on to the third dog, Miss Asia. In the disturbing video, he can be heard screaming, “Help me, I’ve been shot! … I’m bleeding out of my chest!” After a local rushed to his side, he can he heard saying, “They stole two dogs. They’re Frenchies. … They’re Lady Gaga’s dogs.” No… Read full this story
- Tuesday’s A.M. Hot Clicks: Hailey Clauson; Westminster Dog Show Snacks
- George Toma, legendary groundskeeper, has a wild Super Bowl story and good turf tips
- Super Bowl LII parties in NYC: Head to these bars for food & drink specials
- Hoop Thoughts: Dear football fans, welcome to college basketball
- MMQB: The hunt for Carson Wentz
- MLB barometer: down to the wire
- Playing Through the Whistle: The story of steel, football and American town Aliquippa
- The 30: Who’s No. 1 in the first MLB power rankings of 2017?
- Fishing report for week of April 25-May 1: Shaver setting up to be ‘angler’s dream’
- Could Derby Win Prove a Turning Point for Jose Mourinho and Manchester United?
Lady Gaga Offers A $500,000 Reward After Her Dog Walker Was Shot & Two Frenchies Were Stolen have 314 words, post on www.filmibeat.com at February 26, 2021. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.