Kangana Ranaut has withdrawn the civil suit she filed against the Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation (BMC) in the case of alleged irregularities at her Khar residential home. Ranaut through her counsel Birendra Saraf said that she would file for regularisation before the BMC in connection with the structure. The actress had made a plea against the civil court order, which had dismissed her petition against the BMC notice from 2018. Kangana’s appeal to withdraw was accepted by a single judge bench of Justice Prithviraj K Chavan on Wednesday (February 10). The court has told the civic body (BMC) to not take any coercive action till the application of regularisation is considered and decided. Kangana has been given a period of two weeks to apply for regularisation. The court said, “In case of any adverse order against the appellant, no coercive action shall be taken two weeks thereafter by the BMC to enable the appellant to file appeal.” According to reports, back in 2018, BMC had issued a notice to Ranaut for alleged illegal merger of three flats owned by her in Orchid Breeze building in suburban Khar. After she filed a plea against BMC’s notice in December 2020, the court had… Read full this story
- Africa: Children Are an Afterthought On the Government's Anti-Slavery Agenda
- Nigeria: VFS Global Keeps Mum As Nigerians Condemn Extortion By Visa Processing Firm
- Nigeria: Buhari Frugal in Management of Nation's Wealth
- Tanzania: President Magufuli Urges Clerics . . . . Don't Mix Religion, Politics
- Zimbabwean Children Miss Exams As Home Affairs Sends Them From City to City
- Nigeria: Biafra Group Rejects June 12 Democracy Day, Claims It's a Greek Gift to Pacify Yoruba
- Congo-Kinshasa: The DR Congo Ebola Outbreak
- Nigeria: Catholics, Anglican Bishops Cry Out Over Herdsmen Killings, Starvation in the Land
- Nigeria: Corruption, Single Biggest Menace to Africa's Development, Says President Buhari
- Congo-Kinshasa: Will Kabila Stand Again?
Kangana Ranaut Withdraws Civil Suit Against BMC; Will Apply For Regularisation Of Her Building have 296 words, post on www.filmibeat.com at February 11, 2021. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.