Justin Timberlake was recently trending on social media after fans stood in support of his ex-girlfriend Britney Spears, and asked him for an apology. Now, the former took to his Instagram account and issued a statement, saying that he had failed. The lengthy social media post started with Justin apologising to Britney Spears and Janet Jackson. He said, “I specifically want to apologize to Britney Spears and Janet Jackson both individually, because I care for and respect these women and I know I failed.” “I’ve seen the messages, tags, comments, and concerns and I want to respond. I am deeply sorry for the times in my life where my actions contributed to the problem, where I spoke out of turn, or did not speak up for what was right. I understand that I fell short in these moments and in many others and benefited from a system that condones misogyny and racism,” he wrote on Friday. Netizens started calling for Timberlake’s apology after the release of the FX and Hulu documentary Framing Britney, presented by The New York Times. The film shed light on circumstances that led to Spears’ conservatorship in 2008 and the #FreeBritney movement started by her fans…. Read full this story
- Justin Timberlake rules out being joined by Janet Jackson or NSYNC bandmates during Super Bowl halftime show
- Justin Timberlake will NOT be duetting with his ex Britney Spears, despite rumours of a ‘Justney’ collaboration
- Time's Up: Justin Timberlake ripped apart on Twitter for using Golden Globes hashtag
- Britney Spears launches new lingerie collection and reveals she wants Kate Middleton to model it for her
- 12 celebrities you never knew dated – from Sandra Bullock and Ryan Gosling to Britney Spears and Colin Farrell
- Who’s playing the Super Bowl 2018 halftime show, when has Justin Timberlake performed before and what happened with Janet Jackson?
- How old is Janet Jackson, when was her Super Bowl wardrobe nipple malfunction, what’s her net worth and her biggest songs?
- 9 former child stars who went off the rails from Britney Spears to Lindsay Lohan
- Britney Spears shows her playful side in a revealing pink dress as she dances to Cyndi Lauper in her bedroom
- Britney Spears looks amazing during the final concert of her four-year residency in Las Vegas
Justin Timberlake Apologises To Ex Britney Spears & Singer Janet Jackson: I Know I Failed have 371 words, post on www.filmibeat.com at February 13, 2021. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.