In the ever-changing landscape of K-pop or the music industry in general, a group's longevity is hard to predict. Shinee , known for their strong musicality, unique fashion sense, and distinct sound, have maintained success since debuting in 2008 with their hit "Replay." Shinee is a group that cannot be overlooked when looking at the history of K-pop and their songs are easily identifiable with the distinct voices of each member. When they first came into the public eye, Shinee caught everyone's attention with their unique fashion sense and "boyish" appeal. Since then, they have released hit after hit and have experimented with a variety of musical styles. Shinee hasn't promoted much in the West, but in Asia, Shinee have broken countless records both in sales and achievements. A look into Shinee's discography will give anyone new to K-pop an idea of how the industry has evolved over time with a solid and diverse medley of tracks. Related BTS Condemn Anti-Asian Racism: ‘We Feel Grief and Anger’ K-Pop Heartthrob Wonho Sets Date for Livestream Concert in Support of New Album Related 15 Metal Christmas Songs for Unsilent, Unholy Nights ‘Silence of the Lambs’: The Complete Buffalo Bill Story Members Onew,… Read full this story
- Meet the merry faces who made Plymouth's pubs so special in 2018
- Blair Kinghorn scores a hat-trick of tries as Scotland make winning start to Six Nations campaign against Italy
- The strangest conspiracy theories: from Elvis to Meghan Markle
- This is everyone who has been shortlisted for a HullBID Award 2019
- London Fashion Week: Brexit, protest and a new femininity
How K-Pop Group Shinee Stands The Test of Time have 269 words, post on www.rollingstone.com at February 22, 2021. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.