HBO 's House of the Dragon has rounded out its main cast with the addition of Rhys Ifans , Steve Toussaint , Eve Best and Sonoya Mizuno . They join Paddy Considine, Olivia Cooke, Matt Smith and Emma D'Arcy in the straight-to-series Game of Thrones prequel from George R.R. Martin, Ryan Condal and Miguel Sapochnik. Based on Martin's Fire & Blood, the series, which is set 300 years before the events of Game of Thrones , tells the story of House Targaryen. I hear the series has five lead characters: King Viserys Targaryen (Considine), Alicent Hightower (Cooke), Princess Rhaenyra Targaryen (D'Arcy), Prince Daemon Targaryen (Smith) and Lord Corlys Velaryon (Toussaint), known as the Sea Snake, who becomes Hand to Queen Rhaenyra Targaryen during the Dance of the Dragons. Toussaint's Lord of House Velaryon comes from a Valyrian bloodline as old as House Targaryen. As "The Sea Snake," the most famed nautical adventurer in the history of Westeros, Lord Corlys built his house into a powerful seat that is even richer than the Lannisters and that claims the largest navy in the world. Danny Sapani was previously in talks for the role. Ifans will play Otto Hightower. The Hand of the King,… Read full this story
- The 5 best TV shows to binge-watch over New Year's weekend
- Mr. Roger Stone’s 13th Annual International Best And Worst Dressed List
- From drama school to Daenerys, how Emilia Clarke became a star
- 71 TV Shows We Can’t Wait to See in 2019
- Sundance Unveils Politics-Heavy Lineup Featuring Ocasio-Cortez Doc, Feinstein Drama
- The 9 Most Anticipated New TV Series Arriving in 2019
- 127 new movies, TV shows, albums, and books you must check out this April
- Emmy Predictions: Who Should Win and Who Will Win This Year?
- Which TV Shows and Movies Will Be Nominated for the 2019 Golden Globes?
‘House Of the Dragon’: Rhys Ifans, Steve Toussaint, Eve Best & Sonoya Mizuno Join HBO’s ‘Game of Thrones’ Prequel have 303 words, post on deadline.com at February 11, 2021. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.