Series Mania , the French television festival held in Lille, has been pushed back for a second time amid the coronavirus pandemic. Series Mania has set new dates for August 26-September 2, with the Series Mania Forum set for August 30-September 1. The event was originally scheduled for March 19-27 and was later pushed back to May 28-June 5. "As the saying goes, 'Third time's a charm'," said Series Mania president Rodolphe Belme. "We are beyond grateful to the Hauts-de-France region and the city of Lille who have worked tirelessly to help us secure these dates in August and September. "Everyone involved is keenly aware of the importance of Series Mania as the place where television series begin, as well as the value of an in-person physical event. I cannot begin to thank everyone enough, and just as important, I can't wait to welcome everyone to Lille."
- 'What you hear about Chinese people in France feeling scared – it’s true'
- Hulu Hands James Purefoy-Fronted Middle East Drama ‘Fertile Crescent’ Straight-To-Series Order
- France launches global drive for climate deal
- Kamala Harris ramps up push to get Donald Trump banned from Twitter for 'abuse' and 'harassment' with demand letter to company's founder
- Timeline: France's efforts to combat Islamist militants in Mali
- Lippi: Inter can push Juventus all the way in Serie A
- Developed stocks hit a record as merger mania tops $70 billion
- Black Friday no more in France? Climate activists, worried about emissions, push 'Block Friday' boycott
- Dollar falls against yen, Swiss franc on new trade concerns
- FOREX-Dollar heads for smallest weekly change since August; euro slips on PMI data
France’s Series Mania Pushed Back To August have 266 words, post on deadline.com at February 12, 2021. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.