The Super Bowl has historically been a big moment for movie studios, where the biggest movies get 30 seconds of air time in front of the eyes of the entire nation. This year, though, studios are scaling back Super Bowl movie trailers by quite a bit.News comes via Variety and Deadline, both of which report that the Super Bowl ad lineup will have much less in the way of movie trailers this year compared to previous years. That doesn’t mean there won’t be any trailers, though. Amazon Prime Video is expected to show off Eddie Murphy’s Coming 2 America. According to Deadline, Disney will have two to four trailers, and Universal plans to show M. Night Shyamalan’s upcoming thriller Old.That’s a big drop from last year’s list. The 2020 Super Bowl was host to a bunch of blockbuster trailers, including Fast and Furious film F9, Marvel’s Black Widow, Mulan, James Bond’s No Time To Die, A Quiet Place II, Sonic the Hedgehog, Top Gun: Maverick. and others. Within weeks of the big game, though, much of the country went into various stages of lockdown. Of those films, only Sonic the Hedgehog made it into American theaters, and Mulan went straight… Read full this story
- 17 movies to be released in Vietnam this April
- Super Typhoon Mangkhut claims first victims
- Night-time economy: Vietnam yet to see the light
- Late writer Giỏi’s novel adapted into movie
- Magic lights up Warner Bros' Comic-Con panel, superheroes reign
- "Hobbit" trailer has film fans buzzing
- Yellowstone National Park rattled by largest earthquake in 34 years
- 18 movies to be released in Vietnam in August
- Ground-breaking ceremony of the super-light brick producing manufactory in Phu Da Industrial Zone
- Super Hero Lexus LC500 in "Black Panther"
Expect The Super Bowl To Be Light On Movie Trailers This Year have 287 words, post on www.gamespot.com at February 3, 2021. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.