As part of Disneyland’s California Adventure Park’s 20th anniversary today, officials announced plans to expand dining outdoors at the theme park in Anaheim. In a letter to employees, Disneyland Resort President Ken Potrock said that by mid-March the company will debut a new ticketed dining event featuring fare from around the theme park as well as new merchandise and other forms of entertainment at California Adventure Park. Disney’s corporate sibling, ABC, confirmed the news with a post on Good Morning America.com. Potrock’s letter called the offering a “distinctly Disney…limited-time ticketed experience.” He also indicated that it would be available multiple times a week. The new event is under development and will adhere to Covid-19 regulations. Disney stock jumped on the news. The announcement comes after two California Assembly members representing districts impacted greatly by the closure of Disneyland and Six Flags Magic Mountain last March were set to co-sponsor a bill that will place all theme parks in a less-restrictive tier of the state’s Covid-19 Industry Guidance for Amusement Parks and Theme Parks. Industry executives and Governor Gavin Newsom have waged a war of words over the larger parks’ closures and the rationale for it. Disneyland officials expect to nearly… Read full this story
- 'Pixar Fest' headed to Disneyland in Spring 2018
- Armadillo Palace expansion opens with a bang July 2
- Dog-friendly California destinations
- Tourism board gives $600,000 to Michelin for new California guide
- Live updates: Death toll climbs to 29 in Northern California wildfires
- Relax in the eco-friendly nature park just minutes away from the bustle of Disneyland Paris
- Disney reorganizes leadership at theme parks amid overhauls and expansions
- Walt Disney Imagineering President Bob Weis Welcomes More China Theme Parks
- What’s it like to ride the new Jurassic World ride at Universal Studios?
- ‘Star Wars’ and S.F.’s Coronet in 1977: An oral history
Disneyland Announces Expansion Of Outdoor Ticketed Dining, Other Entertainment At California Adventure In March have 303 words, post on deadline.com at February 8, 2021. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.