Discovery Wednesday unveiled a long-term partnership with Saudi telecom's group's digital entertainment arm Intigral to provide broadcast and subscription-video-on-demand content to its flagship OTT service, Jawwy TV. The deal gives Jawwy TV subscribers to access to select Discovery content in a Discovery+ branded area on Jawwy. New and existing Jawwy TV subscribers who sign up will be offered 12 months of Discovery+ content on Intigral. Jawwy TV subscribers will also receive seven of Discovery's international linear channels: Discovery Channel, Fatafeat, TLC, Discovery Family, Animal Planet, Discovery Science and Investigation Discovery, with more to follow. Once available in region, the parties will collaborate on making the Discovery+ app available to the telecom group's mobile customer base in KSA, Kuwait and Bahrain. They be offered access to Discovery+ app as an additional value to their existing service, the partners said. Related Story Discovery Passes 11M Streaming Subscribers, Topping Estimates, But Q4 Revenue Stalls On Pay-TV Fade Discovery announced earlier this week its has passed 11 million direct-to-consumer streaming subscribers and will reach 12 million by the end of February, a gain of about 7 million subscribers since December, driven by the newly launched DTC service. In a call announcing the numbers it… Read full this story
- Secret Saudi-9/11 Files Finally Revealed. (Turns Out There are 29 Pages, Not 28.)
- Star Trek: Discovery - How To Watch New Episodes Online With CBS All Access And Netflix
- Plex Live TV: Everything You Need to Know
- Apollo Tyres partners with Al-Jomaih Tyres to enter Saudi Arabia
- Saudi Arabia’s new king promises continuity after death of Abdullah
- Sling TV vs. DirecTV Now vs. PlayStation Vue: How Do They Compare?
- Everything You Need to Know About YouTube TV
- UK Netflix rival looms as BBC and Discovery eye UKTV breakup
- How TV’s Biggest True-Crime Players Find Their Stories
- The Best TV Shows of 2019
Discovery Inks Long-Term Partnership With Saudi OTT Service Jawwy TV have 302 words, post on deadline.com at February 24, 2021. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.