Christopher Pennock , whose long career in daytime drama is best remembered for his portrayal of a Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde character on ABC's supernatural soap Dark Shadows , died Feb. 12 following a brief hospitalization in California. Pennock, who was diagnosed with melanoma last summer, was 76. His death was announced on the Dark Shadows News Facebook page. Pennock's wife, Lynn Dunn Pennock, told the site that her husband, a lifelong Buddhist, "has transitioned into the pure land of Dewachen with complete enlightenment leaving only a rainbow body behind." Dark Shadows actor David Selby, a friend of Pennock's since their days on the 1960s-'70s show, wrote on his blog , "Chris was the most fun loving, generous and kind man with a great smile. He was the kind of person this world needs more of…His spirit and joy of life will be with me and all those who were lucky to cross his path." Related Story Ari Gold Dies: LGBTQ Artist And ‘RuPaul’s Drag Race’ Collaborator Was 47 Kathryn Leigh Scott, who played governess Maggie Evans on Dark Shadows , wrote on Facebook, "Such a said day for all of us who loved Chris Pennock. Celebrating his glorious… Read full this story
- Actress Anne Jeffreys, star of TV’s ‘Topper’ dies at 94
- Kin seeks justice sought for man who died in police custody
- Actor William Christopher, ‘M*A*S*H’ chaplain, dies at 84
- Casey Affleck emerges from brother Ben’s shadow with Oscar win
- 32 actors who should get nominated for Emmys — but probably won’t
- ‘Through the dreadful darkness, we shall be the light…’
- Duncan Campbell on Jack Lemmon, a 'beautiful actor'
- Final goodbye: Roll call of some of those who died in 2016
- These famous roles were almost played by completely different actors
- 4 out of 5 Puerto Ricans are still without power — but darkness is far from the island’s biggest problem
Christopher Pennock Dies: ‘Dark Shadows’, ‘General Hospital’ Actor Was 76 have 319 words, post on deadline.com at February 17, 2021. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.