Products featured are independently selected by our editorial team and we may earn a commission from purchases made from our links; the retailer may also receive certain auditable data for accounting purposes. As we spend more time listening in to virtual meetings, taking virtual classes , or just utilizing headphones more during the Covid-19 pandemic, there may be unintended damage being done to our ears. Constantly being plugged in while sheltering in place or turning up the volume to not get distracted by family members can have a long-term impact on your hearing. Even the best wireless earbuds for working at home can potentially contribute to other issues, such as headaches and ear pain, and you might not even realize it. "I've actually seen a number of patients who have noticed changes in their hearing, likely as a result of using their earbuds for prolonged hours while working," says Dr. Erich Voigt, Associate Professor of Otolaryngology — Head & Neck Surgery, and Director of the Division of General – Sleep Otolaryngology at NYU Langone Health. This includes some children, who he says have come in with new-onset tinnitus or a sense of ear-clogging because they were using earbuds at loud… Read full this story
- Lorna ‘champion’ of hearing loss charity
- Long after guns fall silent, Mosul residents suffer hearing loss
- Action on Hearing Loss drop-in sessions
- Why your next headphones are going to be in a pair of sunglasses
- Man admits causing pedestrian's death
- Best headphones for under £100 in the UK
- The best sunglasses headphones to jazz up your summer
- Man spotted wearing earphones the wrong way
- Best Amazon Prime Day headphone deals
- 'I lost my hearing after getting chicken pox'
Can Wearing Headphones Cause Hearing Loss and Headaches? have 273 words, post on www.rollingstone.com at February 27, 2021. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.