Brian Eno , Beach House and Santigold are among the musical artists contributing to upcoming Las Vegas exhibit Omega Mart, as Brooklyn Vegan reports. Produced by Santa Fe-based arts and entertainment group Meow Wolf, the permanent exhibition will open in experiential complex AREA15 on February 18th. The supermarket-themed exhibition is described as "an extraordinary supermarket" where visitors to the interactive and immersive art exhibit can "discover portals leading to surreal worlds full of unexpected art-filled landscapes in which to play." The musical artists, which also include Amon Tobin, Pleasure Corporation and El Búho, have created scores to soundtrack areas of the exhibit. In a video for Omega Mart, a deepfake Willie Nelson makes a trippy visit through the zany grocery store, where glitchy people and products morph. According to a statement, the exhibit will feature some 250 projects from more than 325 creators, including local and international artists. It will house four anchor spaces with "60 additional unique environments, such as installation-filled rooms, terrains, and portals to other worlds."
- Art review: Brian Eno at the RHA, Dublin
- Kosky’s Carmen is still the smartest show in town – and the most fun
- What’s On Listings 27 Dec
- 50 best holidays for 2019: Get your trips started here!
- Paul Kimmage meets Shane Lowry: Lessons learned from social media, US Open heartbreak and the long road back
- 2018 in photographs: 30 poignant images from an eventful year
- The Hot 100: Movies, music, books and more
- Painting or photograph? Check out stunning work of Derby artist
- Paintings by self-taught Derby artist are so detailed they look like photographs
- Cameron is the captain
Brian Eno, Beach House, Santigold to Score Omega Mart Exhibit have 260 words, post on www.rollingstone.com at February 10, 2021. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.