EXCLUSIVE : In a surprising turn, we have learnt that Brett Ratner is lining up a directing comeback on his long-time passion project about pop duo Milli Vanilli. Millennium Media is teaming up with Ratner's RatPac Entertainment on the project and is launching sales ahead of the upcoming virtual EFM. This would mark Ratner's first feature directing job since the 2014 Hercules . In November 2017, seven actresses, including Olivia Munn and Natasha Henstridge, accused the filmmaker of sexual harassment and misconduct, causing Warner Bros. to sever all ties with the producer-director with whom they had a lucrative deal. Ratner, who has denied the claims, had kept a low profile since then until recently joining the ongoing GameStop frenzy by picking up life rights to WallStreetBets founders Jaime and Joel Rogozinski. Related Story Melissa McCarthy, Warner Bros, Gersh, Brett Ratner & Ben Falcone Sued For More Than $10M In ‘Life Of The Party’ Ripoff Suit The Rush Hour director has been attached to the untitled Milli Vanilli biopic for over a decade. It was originally set up with The Kennedy/Marshall Company. Life rights were acquired from band member Fab Morvan and the film is due to feature all of the group's hits including… Read full this story
- Brett Ratner may lose $450M Warner Bros deal as company he launched with billionaire James Packer and Steve Mnuchin faces possible collapse after sex claims
- FMIA: Roger Goodell Is Ready For A Covid Season. Are You Ready For A Bucs-Ravens Super Bowl in Tampa?
- Which Movies Studios Won and Lost the Summer of No Blockbusters?
- From Peter Kay’s iconic ‘av it to Herbal Essences’ steamy showers – which classic ads do YOU want back on our screens?
- How jobs are taking an upturn in India's manufacturing sector
Brett Ratner Lines Up Directing Comeback On Milli Vanilli Biopic With Millennium Launching Sales For EFM have 295 words, post on deadline.com at February 19, 2021. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.