Bigg Boss 14's grand finale was held on Sunday after 4.5 months of its journey. The 14 th season of the controversial reality show saw Rubina Dilaik, Rahul Vaidya, Nikki Tamboli, Aly Goni and Rakhi Sawant as top 5 finalists this year. While Rubina emerged as the winner, Rahul and Nikki became the first and second runner ups respectively. During the finale, Rakhi Sawant chose Rs 14 lakh and decided to opt-out of the show. And now, in an interview with TOI, Rakhi Sawant has revealed that she is happy and satisfied with the way her journey on Bigg Boss 14 has culminated. The entertainment queen doesn't regret her decision as she needed the money for her mother's chemotherapy. Rakhi said, "I am very proud of my journey and I don’t regret anything. I don’t regret why I did not stay till the end and walked out with Rs 14 lakh. People are telling me that you should have stayed back, you could have emerged as a winner or could also become a runner-up, but I did not want to take a chance. My mother is expected to undergo surgery, I desperately need money, my bank balance has come to… Read full this story
- Mother who was told by doctors her vegetarian diet was triggering fainting fits is diagnosed with a rare form of pancreatic cancer
- BEL MOONEY: Now Mum is gone, my brother is asking me for money
- Mother who lost her daughter, 19, to toxic shock syndrome from a tampon reveals how she 'begged her not to die' as she passed away in her arms
- Midcaps’ discount to Nifty telling you where’s the money: Here’s your shortlist
- Tamir Rice's mother tells how cops tackled her daughter as she rushed towards 12-year-old brothers body after he was killed by cops
- Heidi Montag Spencer Pratt On Plastic Surgery, 'The Hills,' Reality TV
- ‘50s actress Joi Lansing had secret romance with young starlet, regretted being a sex symbol, book claims
- The mother of non-issues: on maternity entitlements
- Deduction of prisoners wage for victim fund not wrong says Delhi HC
- How Do You Rebuild Your Life After Leaving A Polygamous Sect?
BB 14: Rakhi Sawant Doesn’t Regret Leaving Finale With Rs 14 Lakh, Says She Needs Money For Mother’s Surgery have 355 words, post on www.filmibeat.com at February 23, 2021. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.