Bigg Boss 14's grand finale was held on Sunday after 4.5 months of its journey. The 14 th season of the controversial reality show saw Rubina Dilaik, Rahul Vaidya, Nikki Tamboli, Aly Goni and Rakhi Sawant as top 5 finalists this year. While Rubina emerged as the winner, Rahul and Nikki became the first and second runner ups respectively. During the finale, Rakhi Sawant chose Rs 14 lakh and decided to opt-out of the show.
And now, in an interview with TOI, Rakhi Sawant has revealed that she is happy and satisfied with the way her journey on Bigg Boss 14 has culminated. The entertainment queen doesn't regret her decision as she needed the money for her mother's chemotherapy.
Rakhi said, "I am very proud of my journey and I don’t regret anything. I don’t regret why I did not stay till the end and walked out with Rs 14 lakh. People are telling me that you should have stayed back, you could have emerged as a winner or could also become a runner-up, but I did not want to take a chance. My mother is expected to undergo surgery, I desperately need money, my bank balance has come to zero."
She went on to add, "I needed money for mother’s treatment, chemotherapy. Nothing is bigger than my mother or not even the trophy. For me the audience’s love and Salman Khan’s gift of the bracelet to me is like a trophy. I walked away with the cash as second, third runner-up don’t usually get anything and I did not want to take any risk. I don’t know if waiting and letting go of the cash could have benefitted me."
- Break-in leaves Covid patient’s family in shock; burglars steal Rs 10 lakh in cash and gold jewellery
- PMC bank depositor found hanging; family says Sushant Singh Rajput's suicide affected her condition
- Every room in this hotel is booked. But the guests are not allowed to leave
- Workers are left to clean up huge piles of trash and tents left behind by protesters at Seattle's CHOP after it was finally cleared following two deadly shootings and a 525% spike in crime
- Clothes factory bosses in Leicester vow to defy city lockdown because they cannot afford to lose any more money - even if it puts lives at risk
- 'Let's say we didn't knock politely': Officer describes how FBI agents smashed down Ghislaine Maxwell's door and hauled her off in handcuffs after she gave them the slip in year-long $5m game of 'cat and mouse'
- Evil stepmum tore up photos of dead mother in front of children's faces
- Coronavirus latest: Angela Merkel says Germany has 'passed' COVID-19 test so far
- Teams: See your club’s final line-up for Round 2, 2020
- Magazine | Are UPSC aspirants 'students'? A loophole in MHA order leaves Delhi's renters adrift
- EU agrees to reopen borders to 14 countries, extends travel ban for US tourists
- A Year After Epstein’s Arrest, Will Victims Finally Get Justice?
- Black Trans Sex Workers Want People To Say Their Names — While They’re Alive
- Meghan Markle's 14 explosive new court claims - including feeling 'unprotected'
- Now stop Saudi Crown Prince buying up any more of Britain: Fiancée of murdered journalist Jamal Khashoggi says Mohammed bin Salman should not be allowed to own Newcastle Utd - as MPs calls to make ruler persona non grata
- Why the virus has dragged women back to the 1950s: Suddenly, working women are juggling home-schooling, housework, cooking — and a job. One of them is City superwoman HELENA MORRISSEY, who says we should be having it all — not doing it all
- Coronavirus newsfile: NZC deputy CEO resigns as workforce is trimmed
- 'I take COVID-19 patients to hospitals'
- Left amid Covid infection, wife accuses man of harassment
- 'Never suggested overnight banning of high value notes'
BB 14: Rakhi Sawant Doesn’t Regret Leaving Finale With Rs 14 Lakh, Says She Needs Money For Mother’s Surgery have 668 words, post on www.filmibeat.com at February 23, 2021. This is cached page on Movie News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.