Bigg Boss 14’s grand finale was held on Sunday after 4.5 months of its journey. The 14 th season of the controversial reality show saw Rubina Dilaik, Rahul Vaidya, Nikki Tamboli, Aly Goni and Rakhi Sawant as top 5 finalists this year. While Rubina emerged as the winner, Rahul and Nikki became the first and second runner ups respectively. During the finale, Rakhi Sawant chose Rs 14 lakh and decided to opt-out of the show. And now, in an interview with TOI, Rakhi Sawant has revealed that she is happy and satisfied with the way her journey on Bigg Boss 14 has culminated. The entertainment queen doesn’t regret her decision as she needed the money for her mother’s chemotherapy. Rakhi said, “I am very proud of my journey and I don’t regret anything. I don’t regret why I did not stay till the end and walked out with Rs 14 lakh. People are telling me that you should have stayed back, you could have emerged as a winner or could also become a runner-up, but I did not want to take a chance. My mother is expected to undergo surgery, I desperately need money, my bank balance has come to… Read full this story
- Women need to save more as they earn less, live longer than men: Here's how to do it
- Calcutta HC stays Centre's 'Leave India Notice' to Polish student
- Recap: It’s So Hard to Say Good-bye
- BEL MOONEY: Have I just sacrificed my identity for being a mother?
- Son says he fears his 'fit and healthy' mother, in her 60s, will become Britain's seventh coronavirus victim after she was placed in a COMA and urges the public to take health warnings seriously
- Coronavirus pandemic: Spotty sick leave policies limit options for blue-collar workers to avoid infection
- EXCLUSIVE - 'I'm frightened to death': British mother, 55, who faces jail in Dubai after branding her ex-husband an 'idiot' on Facebook says she feels ABANDONED by Britain
- Coronavirus latest updates: Threat pandemic now 'very real', says WHO
- Govt declares coronavirus a notified disaster, Rs 4 lakh ex-gratia for kin of victims
- Governor Andrew Cuomo slams CDC and Trump over coronavirus test delays and says New York's private labs could be processing up to 2,000 kits a day as number of cases in the state jumps to 105
BB 14: Rakhi Sawant Doesn’t Regret Leaving Finale With Rs 14 Lakh, Says She Needs Money For Mother’s Surgery have 374 words, post on www.filmibeat.com at February 23, 2021. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.