Bigg Boss 14's grand finale was held on Sunday after 4.5 months of its journey. The 14 th season of the controversial reality show saw Rubina Dilaik, Rahul Vaidya, Nikki Tamboli, Aly Goni and Rakhi Sawant as top 5 finalists this year. While Rubina emerged as the winner, Rahul and Nikki became the first and second runner ups respectively. During the finale, Rakhi Sawant chose Rs 14 lakh and decided to opt-out of the show.
And now, in an interview with TOI, Rakhi Sawant has revealed that she is happy and satisfied with the way her journey on Bigg Boss 14 has culminated. The entertainment queen doesn't regret her decision as she needed the money for her mother's chemotherapy.
Rakhi said, "I am very proud of my journey and I don’t regret anything. I don’t regret why I did not stay till the end and walked out with Rs 14 lakh. People are telling me that you should have stayed back, you could have emerged as a winner or could also become a runner-up, but I did not want to take a chance. My mother is expected to undergo surgery, I desperately need money, my bank balance has come to zero."
She went on to add, "I needed money for mother’s treatment, chemotherapy. Nothing is bigger than my mother or not even the trophy. For me the audience’s love and Salman Khan’s gift of the bracelet to me is like a trophy. I walked away with the cash as second, third runner-up don’t usually get anything and I did not want to take any risk. I don’t know if waiting and letting go of the cash could have benefitted me."
- Mother whose hangover turned out to be an incurable golf ball-sized brain tumour claims the keto diet has helped her to fight cancer 16 months later after being given six months to live
- Woman blasts Boris Johnson's plans to offer more gastric bypass surgery on the NHS saying it's ruined her life after being hospitalised 120 times since the surgery - and admits she should have 'tried harder' to lose weight
- EXCLUSIVE: 'He knows he's had a lucky escape': Simon Cowell is 'doing really well' and 'walking around' just days after surgery... but faces 'weeks of physiotherapy' after breaking his back when he fell off his electric bike
- Devil Lies in the Detail – The 20 Lakh Crore Package
- Spain's former King Juan Carlos, 82, says his self-imposed exile amid $100m corruption scandal is 'only temporary'
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West 'jet to a remote fortress in the Caribbean in a FINAL bid to save their marriage after series of public meltdowns'
- Robin Williams: The Triumphant Life and Painful Final Days of a Comedic Genius
- 'Thank you. You saved my life': Mother breaks down as she thanks Kate Winslet for setting up a charity to raise £300,000 and helping her become cancer free
- Coronavirus live updates: California data glitch leaves officials ‘feeling blind’ on pandemic tracking
- Bernie Nolan will be cheering on her babes as we MoonWalk for charity says sister Linda
- 14 huge Coronation Street spoilers including Tim Metcalfe’s exit and Todd Grimshaw’s explosive return
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West 'have BANNED talking politics as they try to hash out their issues in final bid to save their marriage' on make or break trip
- My Mother Left My Abusive Stepfather. Two Months Later He Tried To Kill Her.
- Tory grandees slam 'unfair' government for leaving travellers 'in the dark' over France travel quarantine as country's COVID cases soar by 2,200 in a day putting holidays at risk
- Finding Freedom biographers say Meghan got a 'royal masterclass' from the Queen and saw Prince Charles as a 'second father' - before she and Harry were 'thrown under the bus' by William's aides and left 'emotionally bruised' as they departed Royal
- Arsenal legend David Seaman talks Rotherham chippies, second-hand cars and money-saving tips for Mikel Arteta
- Coronavirus live updates: Hospitalizations are finally heading down
- Coronavirus live updates: Group of college football players say they won’t play without changes
- Mum shares horror footage of daughter, 14, being kicked in head by feral schoolgirls after ‘looking at them wrong way’
- 5-Year-Old’s COVID Saga Has Florida Mom Saying Hell No to In-Person School
BB 14: Rakhi Sawant Doesn’t Regret Leaving Finale With Rs 14 Lakh, Says She Needs Money For Mother’s Surgery have 740 words, post on www.filmibeat.com at February 23, 2021. This is cached page on Movie News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.