The Art Directors Guild has unveiled nominations for its 25th annual Excellence in Production Design Awards, which celebrate the year's best achievements in theatrical motion pictures, TV, commercials, music videos and animated features. Winners will be announced April 10 during a virtual ceremony. Last year, Once Upon a Time in Hollywood, Avengers: Endgame and Parasite were the big film winners in the Period, Fantasy and Contemporary categories, respectively, with Hollywood going on to take the Production Design Oscar. TV winners included The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel, Cherrnobyl, The Big Bang Theory, Russian Doll, The Umbrella Academy and Drunk History . As previously announced, Ryan Murphy will receive the group's Cinematic Imagery Award this year. The ADG Lifetime Achievement Awards, annually presented to outstanding individuals in each of the guild's four crafts, will be announced shortly. Related Story Ryan Murphy To Receive Art Directors Guild’s Cinematic Imagery Award With today's nominations out, online balloting will now be held March 11-April 7. Here' the list of nominees: Feature Film PERIOD FEATURE FILM Mank Ma Rainey's Black Bottom Mulan News of the World The Trial of the Chicago 7 FANTASY FEATURE FILM Birds of Prey: And the Fantabulous Emancipation of One Harley Quinn Pinocchio… Read full this story
- What the Directors Guild awards mean for the Oscars
- Art Directors Guild Nominations Announced
- A first for the Directors Guild
- Hidden gems populate Gotham Independent Film Award nominations
- Oscar nominations skip Cooper for director, Mr. Rogers doc
- FEINBERG & FRIENDS, Ep. 11: Scott and Annette Insdorf, Columbia's Director of Undergraduate Film Studies, on the Race (Audio)
- WGA Award Noms of Limited Value for Forecasting Screenplay Oscar Noms (Analysis)
- When Oscars speeches get political: the best, worst and most annoying in Academy Award history
- Oscars: Did Those New Academy Members Make a Difference in the Nominations?
- A Director’s POV: The late Sidney Lumet reflects on his career in Nancy Buirski’s riveting doc
Art Directors Guild Awards Nominations: ‘Mank’, ‘Tenet’, ‘Promising Young Woman’ And ‘The Flight Attendant’ On List have 318 words, post on deadline.com at February 25, 2021. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.