Badho Bahu actor Arhaan Khan, who had entered the Bigg Boss 13 house, faced a lot of criticism back then for not sharing much about his past with Rashami Desai, who was also in the house. It was only after host Salman Khan brought up the issue, it created a storm. When Arhaan was asked if he regrets entering the show, which made him a villain on national television, he said that he doesn’t regret doing the show. He also added that he got a lot of offers post Bigg Boss stint. The actor was quoted by TOI as saying, “No regrets at all! Bigg Boss gave me a lot of publicity. Now, a lot more people know me. Whatever happened inside the BB house was a part of the show. I believe in forgetting what has happened in the past, accepting the reality and moving on. Though there were things which I wish had not happened, everything is not in your hands.” When asked if he tried to reconcile his differences with Rashami, Arhaan didn’t want to say much about it and said that ‘one should not wash dirty linen in public’. He feels that a few secrets better… Read full this story
- Bigg Boss 11: Has Vikas Paid the Promised Prize Money to Arshi, Jyoti? Here's the Truth
- Bobby Deol weighs web series option
- Saif Ali Khan enamoured by digital space
- A party offered me Rs. 100 crore: Makkal Needhi Maiam chief Kamal Haasan
- ‘I was in a hotel room situation that could have got out of hand but I said, ‘Sorry dude, are you mad?’’ – Norma Sheahan
- 100 things to do in Wales if you love history
- Tanzania: This New Web Platform Connects Mothers to Caregivers
- What's New On Netflix UK In June 2018? Here Are The Best Films And Series For You To Enjoy
- We finally got to sit down with the boss of Northern
- Learning to code is not as hard as you think. Here's why I decided to do it.
Arhaan Khan Doesn't Regret Doing Bigg Boss 13; Says He Got Several Offers & Is Focussing On Web Series & Films have 326 words, post on www.filmibeat.com at February 16, 2021. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.