Bestselling author Stephen King and Star Trek and Star Wars filmmaker J.J. Abrams will team up again after the Hulu series 11.22.63 and Castle Rock for Lisey's Story. The streamer dropped a first look image Friday at TCA and announced that the new series will arrive this summer around the world. Based on King's bestselling novel, Lisey's Story is a deeply personal thriller that follows Lisey Landon (played by Oscar winner Julianne Moore ) two years after the death of her husband, famous novelist Scott Landon (played by Clive Owen). A series of unsettling events causes Lisey to face memories of her marriage that she has deliberately blocked out of her mind. Joan Allen, Jennifer Jason Leigh, Dane DeHaan and Ron Cephas Jones also star. King adapted his own novel for the Apple TV+ series. Lisey's Story is directed by Larraín and hails from Abrams' Bad Robot Productions and Warner Bros Television. King, Moore, and Larraín executive produce alongside Abrams, Ben Stephenson and Juan de Dios Larraín.
- Netflix to work on feature adaptation of Stephen King's 'Mr. Harrigan's Phone'
- Tom Hanks-Starrer ‘Greyhound’ Torpedoes Apple TV+ Opening-Weekend Records
- Peacock vs. HBO Max vs. Quibi vs. Disney Plus vs. Apple TV Plus vs. Netflix: How streaming stacks up
- Naomi Watts reveals how she's been staying 'sane' while in lockdown and how she tackles her anxiety at home - after THAT epic meltdown
- Listen: ‘The Alienist’ Star Luke Evans Talks New ‘Beauty and the Beast’ Songs for Prequel Series
- BAZ BAMIGBOYE: Bel Powley is ringing in the changes for a bite of the Big Apple
- The 60 best series to watch on Amazon Prime
- Sara Bareilles on Using TV’s ‘Little Voice’ to ‘Watch a Young Writer Metabolize Her World Through Song’
- ‘Watchmen,’ ‘Hollywood,’ ‘For All Mankind’ EPs Sound Off on Crafting TV’s Alternate Histories
- Jack Nicholson was naked in the pool, but not a shining star in bed: Just one of the revelations in a riotous new memoir about Hollywood at its most debauched - as told by a beauty who fell under the A-list's spell
Apple TV+ Reveals First Look Of Stephen King-J.J. Abrams Limited Series ‘Lisey’s Story’ Starring Julianne Moore have 347 words, post on deadline.com at February 19, 2021. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.