Since data released January 28 from New York’s attorney general indicated that the state may have undercounted coronavirus nursing-home deaths by as much as 50 percent, some of the primary news outlets that spent so much time praising Gov. Andrew Cuomo are now underplaying what conservative media is calling a “bombshell” report.Between March 3, 2020 and January 26, 2021, Cuomo appeared on CNN at least 47 times, though he hasn’t been on the network since then, according to the network’s website, not even on his brother Chris Cuomo’s show, where he’d been a staple, oftentimes appearing to trade humorous barbs.On one occasion, Chris Cuomo brought out a comically giant swab for coronavirus testing and said to his laughing brother, “This was the actual swab that was being used to fit up that double-barreled shotgun that you have mounted up that pretty face.” On other occasions they spoke about recipes and fought over who their mom liked more, segments that are coming back to haunt the network.According to the Media Research Center (MRC), a conservative watchdog group, CNN dedicated 26 minutes and three seconds to the nursing-home scandal between Thursday morning and Saturday morning, while it was just 12 minutes and… Read full this story
- Andrew Cuomo Gives Biden A Big 2020 Endorsement
- Cardinal Dolan fires back at Andrew Cuomo for callously criticizing the Catholic Church on abortion
- AG announces settlements after allegations that problems at nursing homes led to deaths
- Nursing home fines drop as Trump administration heeds industry complaints
- State budget: Funding for nursing homes, K-12, state workers
- STAR rebates in New York: Gov. Andrew Cuomo proposes a major change
- Gov. Andrew Cuomo wins third term in New York against Republican Marc Molinaro
- Andrew Cuomo reveals his pick for president. It's not him.
- Marc Molinaro says his wife earned her job. Andrew Cuomo says it’s pay to play.
- Veterans harmed at VA nursing homes in 25 states, inspections find
Andrew Cuomo Nursing Home Controversy Big News at Some Outlets, Not So Much at Others have 311 words, post on www.newsweek.com at February 2, 2021. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.