Pakistani Youtuber and social media influencer Dananeer Mobeen’s ‘Pawri Ho Rahi Hai’ dialogue has taken social media by storm. Ever since the Youtuber shared a video wherein she can be seen minting the dialogues, “Yeh Humari Car Hain, Yeh Hum Hai Aur Yeh Humari Pawri Ho Rahi Hai” netizens started giving out their own renditions of the dialogue. Musician Yashraj Mukhate’s catchy track of the dialogue acted like a cherry on the cake to make the trend go viral. Now, Amul which is known for its advertisements on trending or breaking issues has also celebrated the trend in its own quirky way. Amul shared the advertisement on their social media handle which shows the patent ‘Amul Girl’ cartoon who is made to look like Dananeer Mobeen. The cartoons can be seen enjoying a cup of tea along with bread and butter. The poster was captioned stating, ‘Yeh Humari Pav Tea Ho Rahi Hai’ thus playing on the words of the trend. The netizens were all praises for the creative advertisement. Take a look at the advertisement shared by Amul. #Amul Topical: Video sparks social media trend! pic.twitter.com/jKW8e51CEh — Amul.coop (@Amul_Coop) February 18, 2021 Many members of the Bollywood fraternity have… Read full this story
- Superfit Dakota Fanning, Lily Collins, Shailene Woodley, & Hailee Steinfeld at Paris Fashion Week
- What Is In Taiwan's Huge Hardware Closet?
- Santa: The Physical
- The "Cash Me Ousside" Girl Is Sadly About to Become a Millionaire
- Too Much On Your Plate?
- Life, Liberty, and The Pursuit of Biceps
- Coca-Cola's secret formula
- Profile of Dr. Andrew Weil
- Into Dark Waters
- Instagram angst-agram! Timeline cheese-moving plan causes panic and FUD
Amul Celebrates The Pawri Trend; Says ‘Yeh Humari Pav Tea Ho Rahi Hai’ have 271 words, post on www.filmibeat.com at February 22, 2021. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.