AMC Networks chief operating officer Ed Carroll said Friday popular series Better Call Saul will likely return in the first quarter of 2022 after Covid-19 delays. Production on the final season starts in New Mexico in March. On a conference call to discuss AMC's financial results for the last three month of 2020, Carroll said he expects to have more clarity next quarter around the timing of other defining shows including Killing Eve . "We still have some shifting around" he said. He noted however that The Walking Dead universe is very much alive with its tenth season set to resume this weekend. Fear The Walking Dead returns in April for its sixth season. The Walking Dead: World Beyond has started production on its second and final season. Other news included projections for AMC streaming subscribers, which passed 6 million at the end of last year. CEO Josh Sapan forecast subs will exceed 9 million for 2021 and jump to between 20-25 million by 2025.
- Better Call Saul series 3 is available on Netflix TODAY – Who is in the cast and what is the Breaking Bad spin-off about?
- Better Call Saul 3, Sandy Wexler and Guerrilla are all at your fingertips right now
- Night Manager writers considering shock return of Hugh Laurie’s villain Roper for second series
- Champions League: Saul's special solo strike enough to beat Bayern Munich
- Urbanworld Film Fest returns Sept. 18-22
- Liam Smith aims to succeed where Amir Khan failed against Saul Alvarez on September 17
- Siemens Better Off in Telecom Merger With Nokia
- Pitt to fully implement new advising platform by 2022
- Quarter-by-quarter look at South Alabama’s 42-6 loss to Memphis
- India's ambitious optical fiber broadband network to bridge digital divide in rural areas
AMC Networks’ ‘Better Call Saul’ To Return In First Quarter Of 2022 have 278 words, post on deadline.com at February 26, 2021. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.