Zack Snyder has revealed why he stepped down from Justice League in 2017. As it turns out, the director’s fragile emotional state wasn’t the only reason why he decided to leave the project. Principal production on the highly anticipated movie stared in April 2016 and ran through October. It was allegedly plagued with the studio asking Snyder and Chris Terrio to rewrite parts of the script, mainly due to the poor reception of Batman v Superman. Joss Whedon was eventually brought on to oversee the reshoots in 2017. Before Joss Whedon had come on board, Zack Snyder left the Justice League production after overseeing principal photography. On March 12th, 2017, the suicide of his daughter Autumn prompted Snyder to withdraw from the project entirely to be with his family. While many assumed that this was the only reason why Snyder didn’t return, that isn’t exactly the case. When asked whether or not he would have returned if Warner Bros. agreed to push the movie back, Snyder revealed that he would not have. He explains. RELATED: Ray Fisher Will Promote Zack Snyder’s Justice League Despite Warner Bros. Dispute “I just was kind of done with it. I was in this place… Read full this story
- Defensive Zack Snyder fans launch petition to see his "original" cut of
- People are hectoring AT&T to release Zack Snyder's cut of
- Zack Snyder finally decides to make a real superhero movie with
- 10 holiday movies you absolutely must see, from 'Justice League' to the new 'Star Wars'
- The Stadium Scam Goes Minor-League, And It Has An Unlikely Ally
- Man Utd, Liverpool and Arsenal must pay huge amount to sign Real Madrid's Martin Odegaard
- 'Sopranos' & 'Suspect' make classy exit at Emmys
- 'WING' ELECTS TO EXIT A WINNER
- If you care about foreign election interference, Manafort indictments miss real threat
- 's Version of the
Zack Snyder Reveals the Real Reason Why He Initially Exited Justice League have 302 words, post on movieweb.com at January 25, 2021. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.