James Corden links up with Broadway stars Joshua Grosso, Jillian Butler, Emily Bautista, Kyle Scatliffe, Shuler Hensley, Patti LuPone and Matt Lucas to celebrate only “One Day More” of outgoing president Trump in a Les Misérables parody that aired on Tuesday’s The Late Late Show. In the visual, Corden heads into work, happy to have his “last day of Trump jokes, just one more day. One day more.” But as he walks into the office, a TV broadcasts Trump talking about false claims of a stolen election, which causes Corden to break into dramatic song. “One day more/The final day of Trump as President,” he sings. “The White House has a brand new resident/It’s been four years of endless crimes/But now he’s finally out of time.” The Broadway stars eventually join in via television screens to sing along, adding their consternations recently suffered. “What a year this month has been/We’ll be in the parking lot/At Four Seasons Landscaping,” they sing. Later, they gleefully add, “His term is done/The day is here.” Trump supporters are also represented in the clip, played by LuPone and Lucas who sing about not wearing masks, starting viral fights and guns. The video ends with a reminder about… Read full this story
- 'I don't think every issue is everyone's problem': LeBron James speaks out AGAIN after sparking backlash for saying Houston Rockets GM 'wasn't educated' when he sent tweet in support of Hong Kong protesters
- LeBron James usually gets it right. On Morey, he was the one who was ‘misinformed.’
- 1948 Broadway Shows
- Viewpoint: Syria could be beginning of end for Trump
- Coming of a New Age? Celebrity Inspired Jewelry Trumps All
- 'He's the most corrupt president in all our history!' Joe Biden tears into Donald Trump as 12 2020 Democrats take to the stage for primary debate - with field united in slamming president and backing impeachment
- Hong Kong protesters trample and burn jersey of NBA star LeBron James
- Watch Latest Hollywood Upcoming Movies
- Curious About the European Discovery of Hawaii and the Fate of Captain James Cook?
- YouTube Video Trumps Text For Pulling Traffic
Watch James Corden, Broadway Stars Mark ‘One Day More’ of Trump have 352 words, post on www.rollingstone.com at January 20, 2021. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.