The critics have weighed in on Marvel’s WandaVision and the verdict is good. The new live-action Marvel Studios show has been met with near-universal praise following its debut on Disney+ over the weekend, with the first two episodes of the series now available. If this is any indication, Phase 4 of the Marvel Cinematic Universe is going to be nothing shy of great. As of this writing, WandaVision is now the highest-rated movie or TV show in all of the MCU on Rotten Tomatoes. WandaVision currently boasts a stellar 97 percent approval rating from critics on the review aggregation site. And it’s worth noting that the first episode has a perfect 100 percent approval rating. The audience score is a bit lower, currently sitting at 82. But that is an undoubtedly solid start for the series, which centers on Elizabeth Olsen’s Wanda Maximoff and Paul Bettany’s Vision. The show now sits above all other MCU releases, with director Ryan Coogler’s Black Panther bumped to the number two spot. The 2018 Oscar-winner holds a 96 percent critical approval rating. RELATED: Infinity War Almost Had a Post-Credit WandaVision Scene with Vision in a Body Bag Rounding out the top five are Agents… Read full this story
- Ryan Reynolds sends very naughty congratulatory tweet after Joker beats Deadpool 2 as top-grossing R-rated film
- Martin Scorsese says Marvel films are 'not cinema' and compares the CG-heavy flicks to 'theme parks'
- Natalie Portman defends Marvel films amid criticism from Martin Scorsese and Francis Ford Coppola... ahead of her role in Marvel's future Thor sequel
- Guillermo del Toro Has a Ton of Screenplays Lying Around, Here's What We Know About Them
- Box Office: ‘Maleficent: Mistress of Evil’ Dominates With Soft $36 Million
- Jared Leto was 'so furious at the new Joker movie starring Joaquin Phoenix after his own performance in Suicide Squad that he tried to get the film killed'
- ‘Maleficent’ Sequel Disappoints at Box Office
- Hollywood said 'no' to Deon Taylor, so he made his own path
- Hollywood said ‘no’ to Deon Taylor, so he made his own path
- "Joker" dominates North American box office in opening weekend despite controversy, security concerns
WandaVision Is Now the Highest-Rated MCU Project on Rotten Tomatoes have 347 words, post on movieweb.com at January 18, 2021. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.