Tollywood’s young actor Viswant Duddumpudi was recently booked by Hyderabad Police for cheating people. A number of victims have reportedly approached the cops alleging that Viswant took cash from them by promising to provide automobiles at a low cost. The victims claimed that the Jersey actor has not delivered the automobiles to them yet. After the victims’ complaint, Banjara Hills police have registered a case against Vishwant. More details about the case are yet to be revealed. Talking about Viswant Duddumpudi’s career, the 27-year-old actor made his Tollywood debut with 2015 film Kerintha, produced by Dil Raju. He later acted in Mohanlal and Gautami-starrer Manamantha (2016). The actor also featured in movies like Crazy Crazy Feeling, Tholu Bommalata and O Pitta Katha. Also Read : With Unexpected Twists & Thrills, O Pitta Katha Is Excitingly Thrilling, Says Director Anil RavipudiIn a very short period of time, Viswant managed to win hearts of the masses. However, this news might have shocked his fans. The actor will next be seen in movies like Kadal and Boyfriend For Hire.
- Reporter Jamie Shupak borrows from her NY1 career, as well as her personal life, for new book 'Transit Girl'
- Top US Scrabble player kicked out of national championship for cheating
- Readers sound off on racist flags, modern cops and cheating charters
- Kim Jong Il's crazy kidnapping of South Korean film-star lovers is detailed in new book
- Readers sound off on bag fees, police and Bill Cosby
- Voice of the People for June 18, 2011
- Readers sound off on the A-bomb, Planned Parenthood and the Schumers
- Stasi: Bill de Blasio is NYC’s new mayor, so get over it Fox News, friends
- The Score Hears: Louisville star Russ Smith skipping team visit to President Barack Obama
- Readers sound off on Bill Cosby, dirty subways and Sharpton’s taxes
Viswant Duddumpudi Booked By Hyderabad Police For Cheating People have 292 words, post on www.filmibeat.com at January 20, 2021. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.