President TrumpDonald TrumpAttorney says census count to determine congressional seats won’t be done until February Trump’s final push for Georgia runoff dominated by personal grievances Trump at Georgia rally says he hopes Pence ‘comes through for us’ MORE’s pressure campaign on GOP lawmakers to challenge the Electoral College vote count has thrust a difficult decision onto Republicans eyeing presidential runs in 2024 — and it’s splitting them down the middle. Sen. Josh HawleyJoshua (Josh) David HawleyTrump pressure campaign on Georgia backfires with GOP Overnight Defense: US aircraft carrier staying in Mideast in abrupt reversal | DC Guard activated ahead of pro-Trump protests | 10 former Defense secretaries speak out against military involvement in election dispute GOP senator: Trump Georgia call ‘a new low in this whole futile and sorry episode’ MORE (R-Mo.) was first out of the gate saying he’d join House lawmakers in challenging the results.Hawley’s announcement provoked a blistering response from Sen. Ben SasseBen SasseWall Street Journal: GOP Electoral College ‘stunt’ will hurt US, Republican Party GOP senators face criticism in wake of challenges to Electoral College vote Cruz says people accusing him of sedition need to ‘calm down’ MORE (R-Neb.), another GOP senator seen as a potential presidential… Read full this story
- Senate on collision course over Trump DOJ subpoenas
- Donald Trump is further fanning division heading into the US election
- James Murdoch has launched a 'whisper campaign against brother Lachlan to undermine his position as Fox News CEO'
- Netanyahu Tamps Down Far-Right Expectations on Trump Meeting
- The Forever-Trump Movement Has Won
- GOP senator: I want to make Biden a 'one-half-term president'
- Column: How Mitch McConnell and the GOP perfected the politics of ‘No!’
- Pressure and pineapple wars: Taiwan fears quieter Chinese threat as U.S. warns of invasion
- ‘It’s a New Day’: Sudan Exults in Move to Take It Off List of Terror States
- The Hill's Morning Report - Dems to go-it-alone on infrastructure as bipartisan plan falters
Trump pressure campaign splits 2024 GOP contenders have 318 words, post on thehill.com at January 5, 2021. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.