One of the most popular shows on Indian television, The Kapil Sharma Show is all set to go off-air soon. Yes, you read that right! The makers have reportedly decided to revamp TKSS, hence, it is taking a break next month. However, the actual reason behind their decision is not revamping, but the lack of audiences and film promotions. A source close to the development informed Times of India, “Contrary to reports, there is no revamp plan. Kapil’s show has been a favourite with masses because of many reasons. The audience participation was one driving factor for the show. Currently, there is no live audience due to the pandemic. Films too are not releasing and so, Bollywood actors are not coming to the show for any film promotion. So, the makers felt that it would be ideal to take a break right now and return when things get back to normal.” “Kapil Sharma’s wife Ginni is expecting their second child and the break would be ideal for him to stay at home and focus on giving quality time to the family. This break will give him that much-needed time to spend with family. The show too can return with more… Read full this story
- Leg-spinners are more successful than anybody else, says Kapil Dev
- Rohit Sharma Confirms Delhi Pollution Not A Problem Ahead Of 1st T20I
- Shubhankar Sharma reveals he always dreamt of playing Augusta Masters
- Reports: Rohit Sharma to lead India in the first T20I against Ireland
- Winter Olympics 2018: Jamie Anderson wins silver for Team USA in women's big air
- Irfan Pathan: "To keep the air clear, I am still playing cricket."
- Masters 2018: Shubhankar Sharma, 21, accepts special invitation
- Air Jordan Release Dates 2017: A Comprehensive List Of Every Sneaker
- 3 Team USA snowboarders advance to men’s big air final
- Anna Gasser just won the first-ever Women’s Snowboarding Big Air gold medal
The Kapil Sharma Show To Go Off-Air In February have 309 words, post on www.filmibeat.com at January 25, 2021. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.