The Crown star Emma Corrin has insisted she wants to ‘move away’ from ‘posh English’ roles after her acclaimed performance as Princess Diana. The actress, 25, who has been praised for her performance as the late Royal, said she’d love to star in a gritty drama with an ‘outrageous accent.’ Emma was praised by fans and critics last year when she starred as Diana in The Crown’s fourth series, depicting the Princess’ difficult integration into the Royal Family and her turbulent marriage to Prince Charles. Something different: The Crown star Emma Corrin has insisted she wants to ‘move away’ from ‘posh English’ roles after her acclaimed performance as Princess Diana Speaking in an interview with The Guardian, Emma said: ‘The industry loves to pigeonhole. The sooner I can move away from doing posh English, the better, even though that’s what I am. RELATED ARTICLES Previous 1 Next ‘Bringing the #Bridgerton vibes out of the archives!’ Lily… The Crown cast dance to Lizzo’s hit Good As Hell in break… ‘There are only so many stately homes that work’: Netflix’s… Helena Bonham Carter matches a floral skirt with a flowery… Share this article Share When asked what kind of role she’d like to play… Read full this story
- The Crown: Emma Corrin transforms into a pregnant Princess Diana as she joins Josh O'Connor as Prince Charles and a young actor playing Prince William to film Buckingham Palace Easter egg hunt scenes
- The Crown series four: Emma Corrin dons THAT see-through skirt as she is transformed into Princess Diana to film scenes leaving her job at a nursery in London
- Princess Diana Would Have Told Prince Harry 'Do What You Need to Do,' Says Designer Pal
- No Time To Die star Ana de Armas admits she feared portraying an 'unrelatable' Bond girl would 'ruin' all the hard work she'd put into her career
- Prince Charles Actor Josh O'Connor Opens Up About 'The Crown' and Playing for Laughs in 'Emma'
- How Harry Found His Perfect Match in Meghan Markle: 'He Desperately Wanted to Be Married and Happy'
- Trump invites Britain's 'Gypsy King' Tyson Fury to the White House after admitting to staying up late to watch him hand Deontay Wilder his first ever defeat to be crowned heavyweight champion of the world in Vegas thriller
- Last black Democratic 2020 candidate will quit: Deval Patrick will admit failure leaving Tulsi Gabbard as only person of color in final eight contenders
- EXCLUSIVE: 'I wish I'd never set up that Trump Tower meeting!' Russian pop star at center of infamous 'Hillary dirt' offer, tells of relief at end of Mueller probe as he finally gets to perform U.S. tour he canceled fearing he would be indicted
- Flailing Joe Biden unveils new ad saying 'This is only getting started' after he falls to disastrous FIFTH place in New Hampshire and Bernie Sanders becomes Democratic frontrunner
The Crown's Emma Corrin admits she wants to 'move away' from 'posh English' roles after being praised for Princess Diana performance have 474 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at January 30, 2021. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.