Actress Sherlyn Chopra took to Twitter once again and accused filmmaker Sajid Khan of sexual misconduct. Responding to a similar tweet about similar allegations made by Jiah Khan’s sister, Sherlyn recalled an incident from 2005. Since 2018, several other women have also made similar complaints against the filmmaker. In the tweet, Sherlyn revealed that in 2005 she had met Sajid Khan to discuss a role in his film. Recalling the incident she added, “When I had met him in April 2005, a few days after my father’s demise, he had taken his p**is out of his pants and had asked me to feel it. I remember having told him that I know how a p**is feels like & that the purpose of my meeting with him was not to feel or rate his p**is.” Sherlyn Chopra On Why She Didn’t Disclose The Incident The actress also revealed why she chose to not disclose the incident before. Replying to a Twitter user she said, “He has the ‘superstars’ of Bollywood to vouch for his ‘character’. It’s my word against theirs. The Bollywood mafia is a strong syndicate.” She added, “After flashing his p**is, he had not only asked me to touch… Read full this story
- Tamannaah Bhatia says she felt completely comfortable working with her 'Humshakals' director Sajid Khan
- #MeToo: Farhan Akhtar felt guilty for not knowing what Sajid Khan was up to, says apologising is a big step
- Nithya Menen says she fights sexual harassment ‘silently’
- #MeToo controversy: Instagram handle owner seeks amicable settlement with artist Subodh Gupta
- The Gold Lamé Dream of Bette Midler
Sherlyn Chopra Accuses Sajid Khan Of Sexual Misconduct, Says ‘Bollywood Mafia Is A Strong Syndicate' have 267 words, post on www.filmibeat.com at January 20, 2021. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.