After months of behind-the-scenes chatter and ominous messages on social media, actor Ray Fisher has officially exited the role of Cyborg in the DCEU. Fisher took to Twitter to inform fans of the news but also hinted that will not be the end of the matter, as the actor intends to continue to pursue his allegations of workplace abuse against Warner Bros., which is what led to Fisher’s firing in the first place. “I have received official confirmation that Warner Bros. Pictures has decided to remove me from the cast of The Flash. I strongly disagree with their decision, but it is one that is unsurprising. Despite the misconception, Cyborg’s involvement in The Flash was much larger than a cameo-and while I do mourn the lost opportunity to bring Victor Stone back to the screen, bringing awareness to the actions of [President of DC Films at Warner Bros. Pictures] Walter Hamada will prove to be a much more important contribution to our world.” RELATED: WarnerMedia Explains Why The Flash Cut Ray Fisher While Defending DC President Rumors about Fisher’s removal from the DCEU began to swirl late last month after an article appeared in TheWrap announcing that the actor had… Read full this story
- SDCC17 Warner Bros. Hall H: Live Blog
- Ben Affleck Will Direct and Star in a Standalone Batman Movie for Warner Bros.
- All Of The No-Shows That Didn't Make The Warner Bros Panel At Comic-Con
- Warner Bros. Reportedly Developing A Harley Quinn v Joker Spin-Off
- The Paley Center Will Exit Its Beverly Hills Location in 2020 (EXCLUSIVE)
- Everything We Learned About ‘Justice League,’ ‘Wonder Woman II,’ and the State of DC Comics at Comic-Con
- Dreamcasting: 5 Top Choices To Play Batgirl
- Batgirl Director Joss Whedon Reveals How The Project Came About
- Joss Whedon Speaks Out About Batgirl's Casting
- Jared Padalecki Interested in Playing Nightwing
Ray Fisher Confirms Cyborg Exit in The Flash with a Statement Against Warner Bros. have 301 words, post on movieweb.com at January 14, 2021. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.