The streaming giant Netflix, is promising a new movie release every week in 2021. In a major announcement, Netflix on Tuesday, took to its official Twitter account and unveiled the list of titles that will be premiering on the platform throughout the year. The video shared by Netflix features some of the major international stars attached to these projects. The tweet read, “2021 = a new movie EVERY WEEK on Netflix. Here’s a sneak peek at 27 of the biggest, brightest, fastest, funniest, feel-good, feel-everything films and stars coming to Netflix this year.” According to the report, some of the anticipated releases in 2021 include To All The Boys I’ve Loved Before and The Kissing Booth sequels as well as originals like Gal Gadot, Dwayne Johnson and Ryan Reynolds’ action movie Red Notice; Zack Snyder’s zombie film Army of the Dead, Jennifer Lawrence and Leonardo DiCaprio’s political satire Don’t Look Up and a musical titled Tik, Tik… Boom!, which will mark Lin Manuel Miranda’s directorial debut. This is the first time Netflix has announced a list of yearly features. Apart from original content, the list also includes unreleased acquisitions like Halle Berry’s directorial debut Bruised, and Zendaya and John David… Read full this story
- ‘Star Wars’ releases new posters, but Luke Skywalker still nowhere in sight
- Relativity moves ‘Mirror, Mirror’ release back two weeks, closer to rival pic, ‘Snow White and the Huntsman’
- Michelle Williams as Marilyn Monroe: New photo released from 'My Week With Marilyn' film
- ‘The Artist’ star Jean Dujardin’s new movie posters considered too racy - even in France!
- Gordon Ramsay to teach Bradley Cooper for master chef role in new movie
- Two air-sex experts rate the actors' moves in the new movie 'Love & Air Sex'
- Oprah Winfrey’s new movie, ‘Selma,’ links Martin Luther King to today’s racial crises
- ‘Jurassic World’ director Colin Trevorrow hints new movies are based on quotes from ‘Jurassic Park’
- Ben Affleck steps out with Justin Bieber-inspired hairstyle for role in new movie 'Argo'
- Zach Braff launches Kickstarter campaign to fund new movie 'Wish I Was Here'
Netflix To Release New Movie Every Week In 2021: Red Notice, Army of the Dead, Don't Look Up & More have 358 words, post on www.filmibeat.com at January 13, 2021. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.