Breaking News You’re looking at the most expensive basketball card ever sold — and it ain’t Michael Jordan or LeBron James . It’s an ultra-rare Luka Doncic rookie card — a 1-of-1 that features the NBA Logoman patch from a game-worn Dallas Mavericks jersey PLUS a perfect signature with blue ink. And, it just sold for $4.6 MILLION!!!! Here’s the deal … the card was originally pulled from a box of 2018-2019 Panini National Treasures Basketball in May 2019 during a live pack break at the Layton Sports Cards shop in Altamonte Springs, FL. At $4.6M, that’s a new record for the highest price that’s ever been paid for a basketball card. @LaytonSports . https://t.co/kbDoyZmreH pic.twitter.com/TlTnQhYbGr — Will Weinraub (@willweinraub) March 1, 2021 @willweinraub The card was later sold to collector Bolillo Lajan San (unclear what he paid, but more than $400k) who had a feeling the card could explode in value. Well, he was right because on Sunday night, Bolillo confirmed the sale of the card to high-end collector Nick Fiorella for $4.6 million. Here are the specifics … it’s a 2018-19 National Treasures Luka Doncic rookie autograph with the “Logoman” patch, #127. The sale is the 2nd highest… Read full this story
- Mock NBA expansion draft: Mavericks, Rockets, Grizzlies, Pelicans, Spurs
- Disney Plus sign-up: all the cheapest deals for the streaming service compared
- Weekly horoscope for March 22-28 – your week ahead according to Kerry King and her tarot cards
- LeBron James, Giannis Antetokounmpo among 10 NBA players putting up historic stats before coronavirus stoppage
- Why Are Brooklyn Nets Fans So Optimistic, Despite Everything?
- How to choose a smartphone by brand, carrier, or features
- Best Nintendo Switch Deals (March 2020): Switch Lite Consoles, Games, Accessories, And More
- How to Pick the Perfect Case to Protect Your Smartphone or Tablet
- Nvidia GeForce Now review (in-depth): Great cloud gaming on a budget
- LG V60 ThinQ vs Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra: Which big 5G phone is best for your business?
Luka Doncic Rare, Signed Card Sells for $4.6 Mil, Most Expensive NBA Card Ever have 318 words, post on www.tmz.com at January 3, 2021. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.