Kristin Cavallari and Jay Cutler are telegraphing things are copacetic with them, and maybe even more than copacetic … and they’re suggesting their divorce has somehow been mischaracterized. Kristin and Jay each posted this pic of the 2 of them hanging out together, with the caption, “The world is full of users. 10 years. Can’t break that.” There’s a lot that’s unclear here. Are they back together? Are they just saying they’re still a family and will happily co-parent? And, who exactly are the “users.” It seems the “users” comment is directed at the media/social media, which characterized the divorce as contentious. If that’s the case, it’s a little bizarre. As we reported, Jay filed for divorce back in April after 7 years of marriage. He asked for joint custody, but when Kristin filed her answer, the bitterness was apparent. She alleged “misconduct” on Jay’s part. Her answer read, Jay “is guilty of such inappropriate marital conduct as renders further cohabitation unsafe and improper.” Kristin then insinuated Jay had accused her of “inappropriate marital conduct.” Her lawyer wrote, “any misconduct alleged or implied against her in the complaint for divorce was in response to and/or as a result of misconduct… Read full this story
- Jay Cutler: What to Know About His Marriage to Kristin Cavallari
- Jay Cutler Poses for Christmas Photo With Wife Kristin Cavallari Ahead of 'A Very Merry Cavallari' Holiday Special
- Jay Cutler Cracks Open a Cold One With a Family of Deer in Snowy Colorado Snapshot
- 'Very Cavallari' Star Kristin Cavallari Talks Returning to TV After 'The Hills' Ended
- Letters reportedly posted at SF tent encampment threaten to burn, beat homeless people
- Why These 7 Industries Are Spying on Your Social Media Posts
- Do “Instagram vs. Reality” Posts Make a Difference?
- MILLIONS of Facebook users' phone numbers are STILL available online - 24 hours after Facebook bosses promised all details were wiped from the web
- The generation that's grown up posting their lives online wants something unexpected: privacy
- What If Post Malone Is Here Forever?
Kristin Cavallari and Jay Cutler Post Photo Targeting 'Users' have 334 words, post on www.tmz.com at January 23, 2021. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.