It was an emotional moment for filmmaker Karan Johar as his protégé Varun Dhawan, got hitched to his childhood sweetheart Natasha Dalal in an intimate ceremony at The Mansion, a plush resort in Alibaug on Sunday (January 24, 2021). The director was one of the few Bollywood celebrities who graced the heavily-guarded wedding ceremony. Post the wedding, Karan took to his Instagram page to pen a heartfelt post for the newlyweds. In his post, the Kuch Kuch Hota Hai director wrote about how he has seen been like a parent to Varun, who is now ‘all grown up’ and married. Karan who had launched Varun Dhawan in Bollywood with the 2012 film Student Of The Year, began his post by writing, “I am filled with a multitude of emotions and memories as I write this post! I still remember meeting this kid in goa! Long hair, big dreams in his eyes and a swag that was waiting to explode on celluloid!” He continued, “A few years later he was was my Assistant on MNIK! I silently observed his determined sincerity and also how hilarious he can be …sometimes even unintentionally!” “When he faced the camera for me for the first… Read full this story
- Karan Johar: I don’t agree that films are way ahead of their times
- Viral posts of the week: From Kareena Kapoor Khan to Ranveer Singh, here are B Townies who sent social media into a frenzy
- International Women's Day 2020: Kareena Kapoor, Ajay Devgn, Kajol, Madhuri Dixit, Shilpa Shetty and others post wishes
- I Went To Elon Musk's "Pedo Guy" Trial, But I Wasn't Ready To Become A Part Of It
- Donald Trump Is Not Invited to the Wedding
- A professional dancer, an eccentric bodybuilder and a wedding singer: Meet the three Married At First Sight intruders set to shake things up on the show as Elizabeth Sobinoff returns
- ’s Giannina and Damian Got Back Together on Their Wedding Day and Are Still Dating
- Kareena Kapoor Khan gets Rs 3 crore per episode as a judge of a dance reality show?
- Alia Bhatt wants a holiday with ‘extra sunshine and extra trees’. See pic
- 'I’ve got a drawer full of wigs – brown one day, pink the next': living with alopecia
Karan Johar's Emotional Post On Varun Dhawan's Wedding: My Boy Is Ready For This Beautiful Phase In His Life have 365 words, post on www.filmibeat.com at January 25, 2021. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.