Punjabi singer-actress Shehnaaz Gill rose to fame and became household name after her Bigg Boss 13 stint. Post Bigg Boss, the actress has become one of the popular and favourite celebrities of the audience and has earned massive fan base. Recently, Shehnaaz went live on Instagram to interact with her fans. She also answered a few interesting questions, one of which was about her marriage plans. During interaction with her fans, one of them asked her about her plan to tie the knot, to which she said that she has time for it! Shehnaaz On Her Marriage Plans Shehnaaz said, “Shaadi? Meri umar nahi hai shaadi ki. Ab mere paas hai time. Agar main struggler hoti toh main pakka shaadi kar leti. Mere bachche bhi ho gaye hote (Marriage? I don’t think I am at the age where I should get married. I still have time. If I was a struggler, I would definitely have been married and also have kids by now).” ‘Abhi Mere Mehnat Karne Ka Time Hai’ She further added, “But abhi mere mehnat karne ka time hai. Main mehnat kar rahi hoon aur main shaadi karungi jab mera mann karega (Right now is the time to… Read full this story
- Bigg Boss 14 Weekend Ka Vaar promo: Shehnaaz Gill makes an entry, Eijaz Khan and Pavitra Punia get romantic. Watch
- Broken But Beautiful 3: Not Shehnaaz Gill, But A New Actress To Romance Sidharth Shukla!
- Shehnaaz Gill To Be The First Guest Of Bigg Boss 14?
- Bigg Boss 14: Aly Goni & Neha Sharma NOT Doing The Show; Shehnaaz Gill Denies Being Invited!
- Bigg Boss 14 Weekend Ka Vaar: Shehnaaz Gill Enters The House, Eijaz & Pavitra Go On Romantic Date
- Bigg Boss 14: Jasmin Bhasin reveals her marriage plans, wants to adopt a baby girl and ‘give her a great life’
- Priyanka Chopra’s Post On George Floyd Goes Wrong; Fans Ask ‘Where Were You During India’s Riots?’
- Vidyu Raman reveals her marriage plan, says 'I am planning to get married after the pandemic ends'
- Shah Rukh Khan's Witty Reply To Fan Asking About Selling Mannat Is Winning The Internet
- IPL 2020: Ravi Shastri Slammed For Calling Wriddhiman Saha 'Best Keeper Gloveman in The World', Fans Ask 'What About MS Dhoni'?
Here's What Shehnaaz Gill Said When A Fan Asked Her About Her Marriage Plans have 376 words, post on www.filmibeat.com at January 13, 2021. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.