Gallery Launch Gallery Everett Collection Southern California local Bradley Steven Perry was only 12 years old when shot to stardom after he landed the role of the mischievous middle child Gabe Duncan — who liked to annoy the neighbors and play pranks on his huge household — on the family-friendly Disney Channel sitcom “Good Luck Charlie.” Bradley Steven Perry shared the small screen with some cool child actors including Bridgit Mendler as the older sister, Teddy Duncan, Jason Dolley as the big bro, PJ Duncan … and of course Mia Talerico as the title character in the show, Charlie Duncan. Guess what Bradley looks like now at 22 years old!
- Every movie and TV show that will be on Disney+ at launch
- The 18 best online games you should play today
- The 19 best online games you should play today
- Diss day centre for the elderly to return after a year of closure
- Six outdated myths about Linux
- Texas man ordered to pay BMX stunt show owner $8.8 million for affair with wife
- Obituary: Sir Iain Fraser, businessman, writer, trailblazer of coffee houses with The Elephant House
- Pirates should abandon the federal ship
- Julian Assange whines he has ‘dental issues and osteoporosis’ as he faces five years in US prison after dramatic arrest
- Android 8.0: The complete Oreo FAQ
Gabe Duncan on 'Good Luck Charlie' 'Memba Him?! have 201 words, post on www.tmz.com at January 26, 2021. This is cached page on Movie Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.